GREAT Klim Warranty

hpjunkie

Reaction score
Just got a set of original Klim Adrenaline boots replaced under warranty for a wet foot issue. I feel it's outstanding due to the fact the boots are 5+ years old. GREAT job Klim! I think a lot of companys could learn a lesson here. They said it had nothing to do with the age of the boot, rather the condition they were in.

DV-ENT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish they would have been that good for me but they weren't.had a pair of their pants that were letting water through on the thighs and they wouldn't warranty them.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have had great luck with the warranty and even plan to get Klim for my son next season

DV-ENT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is great gear, I have had Klim coats, pants boots and gloves just not much luck with the folks in Magrath AB when looking into warranty issues. This was just my experience.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are one of the best out there for warranty is what we found at the shop I am at.

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sent a pair of gloves back to Klim. Week later I had a brand new pair. Can't beat that.

Same thing for me... There was a rip on the thumb seam of my gloves, I had em for over a year, didn't have the receipt, took them in and had a brand new pair on my hands within 2 weeks. Definitely going to be buying more Klim next season!

Craven

Reaction score
I had a 4 year old pair of bibs that I sent to KLIM in Idaho for a rip in the knee that I did, not a manufacturing fault. I was surprised to receive an e-mail a week later informing me the pants would be replaced under warranty due to " loss of water repelency in the fabric". In my opinion KLIM's warranty and customer service is an industry leader I will continue to purchase their products over others. Issues with warranty repair and replacement that people are having can often be attributed to lazy local dealers/reps. Deal with KLIM directly in Idaho not a Canadian rep and I think you will be more than satisfied.

C

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
............ Deal with KLIM directly in Idaho not a Canadian rep and I think you will be more than satisfied.

In about 8 years of dealing with Klim Canada in downtown McGrath, AB, I have never had an issue. I will agree about the comment on dealers as many are not good to deal with for whatever reason.

Fatdaddy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our Klim bibs were not keeping the water out on our last ride at revy so we did some checking into water proofing our Klim gear. We used Nikwax Tech Wash to clean the gortex pores 1st & then used Nikwax Wash-in. There is also a Nikwax Spray-on. We had another rain day to try out this stuff & were dry. I did not know that this was available for gortex but will be using from now on. I'm not sure what the name of the shop was called in revy but the fella did say that most ski/snowboard shops will sell it, cheers

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are going to see here quick, I have a jacket and pants to go back for water saturation issues. I keeping the faith...

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup. my rding group had 4 pairs of klim snowpants for 4 years. sent them in our butts were getting a bit wet. and not even a phone call or a quesstion martin motorsports called me back 2 weeks later and said you have 4 new pairs of pants waiting here each with a price tag of 450$ PER PAIR. we purchased those pants on sale 4 years ago for about 150$. not only did we get the latest and greatest model they were free. i couldnt beleive it. i will never buy anything else ever again. incredible service.

sledn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately , it seems that there is no longer a "Klim Canada" now that Polaris has taken ownership . I have a rip on the elbow of my Valdez Jacket that I wanted repaired . Klim's only option now is to send it to Rigby Idaho with US shipping each way on top of repair costs. I miss when I could get great service out of McGrath,AB. Is there any company in Alberta that can do decent repairs?
In about 8 years of dealing with Klim Canada in downtown McGrath, AB, I have never had an issue. I will agree about the comment on dealers as many are not good to deal with for whatever reason.

Last edited:

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately , it seems that there is no longer a "Klim Canada" now that Polaris has taken ownership . I have a rip on the elbow of my Valdez Jacket that I wanted repaired . Klim's only option now is to send it to Rigby Idaho with US shipping each way on top of repair costs. I miss when I could get great service out of McGrath,AB. Is there any company in Alberta that can do decent repairs?

Try Spirit West/Outdoor Approach in Calgary - (403) 263-1381 As a dealer, we've used them for both cleaning and repairs and Steve and the gang there do a awesome job at fixing stuff for us. I know Cylex also does it, but no experience with them.

Top Bottom