Great dealers

pete gads

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now I buy my toys at Riverside honda (sleds/quads) for a good reason. Rob is great to deal with, but The SERVICE DEPT. that's key to deal. Ive gotton to know the guys in service and are they good. Ive had other dealings but today was changing out the spring in my secondary on my 2020 expert and was having trouble taking out screws on back side of clutch that hold helix. Call and talked to nick who said sure bring it in right away. So off I went and when got there Nick took clutch and me in back where tech got out crews right away/showed me how and yes no charge. Took me longer to drive there and home. When your dealers service does this for you you will buy there again.

This Vance and Nick and rest of your crew. Pete

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep when you find a great dealer it makes all the difference. I have had nothing but an awesome experience at Cycle Works West. Top notch sales, service and parts. Had a few sleds with issues and warranty claim issues and they went to bat for me big time. I wouldn’t even consider another dealer right now because I don’t know how anyone could top what they have done.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was looking at a polaris general xp they have. Was a bit hesitant in buying from them, had a bad dealing with them back in the day, kinda soured me but ive heard good things in the last couple years, and now seeing this....... might pull the trigger

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah can’t say enough good things about them. They have looked after me very well. I have 3 other dealers closer to me but I’ll drive across the city to deal with them any day.

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a great experience buying a demo this week from Chase at Stojans in Grande Prairie. No experience with their service side or prior experience at the dealer so I don’t know enough for a full review but I can say from the first call I made right through until I drove off Chase was extremely helpful and straight up.

Top Bottom