Great day to ride the Whitecourt Trails

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was my sons B-day so I headed to Whitecourt and met them at then old Shittys for breakfast,.then out to Staging area where we unloaded made a fire in the staging area shack while waiting for family to show, then and headed north east to the Carson Loop ,came back to the Carson Cabin and warmed up and had a tea and snacks with Granddaughter.. Older son rode me old Elan with his daughter, his wife rode the new Assault and I had my 800 VA .Freinds Jason and his father In law ride Polaris also.The Elan ran outta gas 2 kms from Staging area,guess that 3 gallon tank dont go far as I thought. worked out to 14 mpg, same as our 800s.Not bad for Original spark plugs, new belt smelled a bit for first few miles, took the OEM off before we left, it was about 1 inch wide,. heres some pics .Even got a Legal Antique plate and Insurance on the Elan too! Granddaughter will outgrow her Mini Z in few yrs. Too bad Ski-Doo stopped building the Elans.My family and Jasons have been riding these trails since 1980s.when my sons rode in frt of us like my Granddaughter did today.

Attachments

• Corey -Ivy on 1974 Elan  Feb 7-10.jpg
    Corey -Ivy on 1974 Elan Feb 7-10.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 22
  • Corey-Ivy & Opa Feb 7-10.jpg
    Corey-Ivy & Opa Feb 7-10.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 17
Top Bottom