Grassland Grass Drags

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So i got a poster ad about the grassland grass drags, and it has adveritsed that there will be quad drags. I want to put my quad in but just for fun. I dont want to be against anything crazy. Is anyone interest in joining. Even if 3 guys decided to so we could meet up and just go for fun. I went to the Eckville ones this weekend and ya some of the quads where nuts. I brought mine but didn't want to be against a bike with a R1 engine one three bottles of NOS.

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya im not going to run anything crazy. When we were at the Eckville drags there was some nice bikes, like with sled engines in them and stuff, but it wasn't even a competition for an every day driving bike. So just want to get a few people to bring some every day runners and have some fun.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Here's a few pics of the "open quad" class racers that showed up in eckville... Man were these things fast!!!

Attachments

• QUAD 1.jpg
    QUAD 1.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 273
  • QUAD2.jpg
    QUAD2.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 272

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya those bikes were pretty crazy, but they were in a class of their own. putting an every day rider against them was no competition.

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The 2nd Annual Grassland Grass Drags and Quad Pull
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Racing will start at noon
***King of the Grass $1000***
***Queen of the Grass $500***

*Concession*
*Liquor Tent*
*50/50*

Saturday Night Cabaret @ the Grassland Community Hall
Doors open at 9:00PM
NO MINORS

Contact Donnie or Kevin
780-525-5820

Thats all the information that i got.
Thanks, Cam

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Is this sleds and quads,Thinking I might talk to my budd and see if he wants to give it a go!Is the bunnyman team going to race,This would be new to me so some pointers would be good!I would be taking the kingcat on Nos!
catmando!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Don't think were gonna race...only a few weekends free in the fall...sorry.
Is this sleds and quads,Thinking I might talk to my budd and see if he wants to give it a go!Is the bunnyman team going to race,This would be new to me so some pointers would be good!I would be taking the kingcat on Nos!
catmando!

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think i am going to enter the quad. On the ad it says Snowmobile and Quad drag. Also some quad pulls. Hopefully it will be a good turnout.

shmole

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Grassland is northeast of Edmonton. Highway 63...about 1:45 mins. Before Lac La Biche, Just past Boyle.....right on the Highway!!

BIG-BOY-FAST-TOYS

Reaction score
I was at eckville with my quad it was the one with the big pipes out both sides and im going to go to grasslands with it also but i talked to the organizers of the race and they told me that if there were enught entrys of quads they would run diffrent classes and that it only would take 3 to have a class. It should be a good time and i hope to see a big turn out and also it would run no matter what the wether dose. they have rented big tents and are going to have fires all around the race.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
The sledbunnyracing.com team should be there too... Look for our trailer....... Rknight111 will bring his can-am 800 quad to race, and the rabbit and i will be running our 800 revs....... Any idea of rules or website we can find for this race???

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Posted rules link on the Grassland thread last week.
The sledbunnyracing.com team should be there too... Look for our trailer....... Rknight111 will bring his can-am 800 quad to race, and the rabbit and i will be running our 800 revs....... Any idea of rules or website we can find for this race???

BIG-BOY-FAST-TOYS

Reaction score
hi i was the guy at eckville with the quad with the big pipes out the side i was talking to the guys that are puting on the race in grassland and they said that if they have enugh quads enter they will have more than one class and even a class for 4x4s in the drage races so you wont have to run aganst the big iron lol. It is on no matter what they told me they said they rented big tents and are having fiers all around the race so it should be a grat time. Im going to go and im 6 and a half hours away so i hope to see you there. Always ride hard and safe Big-Boy-Fast-Toys

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hi i was the guy at eckville with the quad with the big pipes out the side i was talking to the guys that are puting on the race in grassland and they said that if they have enugh quads enter they will have more than one class and even a class for 4x4s in the drage races so you wont have to run aganst the big iron lol. It is on no matter what they told me they said they rented big tents and are having fiers all around the race so it should be a grat time. Im going to go and im 6 and a half hours away so i hope to see you there. Always ride hard and safe Big-Boy-Fast-Toys

Were you the guy that had the pol 800 in the quad chassis{can't remember the chassis}. I was talking to you about your quad, you likely won't remember me {I had a 670 in a Scrambler at one time}. Anyway I'm interested in your rad. You told me it came out of a JD lawn tractor? It would work great for my new quad project. Could you tell me what machine it's out of? Thanks Dan

Top Bottom