Grande Prairie Suds Night/CAC Fundraiser

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were expecting a bit more but I think we had the right amount of people. Got a lot of things covered, Koby came very well prepared and has it already in the works. Now it's approaching the Snowmobile club and seeing if they want to get involved with this so we can put fuel in the groomer. We are meeting again in 2 weeks to get more organized;):beer::beer: and hopefully more people can make it. Their is strength in numbers anyway you look at it. Everyone has a different insight plus it would be nice to meet more Local S&Mers, a lot of laughs and Brewhouse last night.

paulw22, stickman, Koby, rusty43, budlight

Thanks Paulw22 for getting us together, what a great idea.

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was great putting some faces to the names.

Lots a laughs, for sure. :beer::beer:

We should shoot for the 2nd Thursday in December (the 9th) for the next Suds Night. That gives them enough time to get the tickets printed.
And then them Peace River guys gots no excuse to no show! :d

Last edited:

tonykunz

Reaction score
I'd be game for the next one, unfortunately I was also up in Fort St. John every day this week till past 10pm before I rolled into Gp. Wednesday or Thursday evening (Or the weekends if it's poor weather to sled) work for me.

Too bad I missed this one, but get a date together and I'll be game. I'm interested in finding more information out about the CAC fundraiser.

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd be game for the next one, unfortunately I was also up in Fort St. John every day this week till past 10pm before I rolled into Gp. Wednesday or Thursday evening (Or the weekends if it's poor weather to sled) work for me.

Too bad I missed this one, but get a date together and I'll be game. I'm interested in finding more information out about the CAC fundraiser.

The next suds night is Dec. 9th at EGAN's
The "GRANDE PRAIRIE CAC Fundraiser" is per my sig line below. The tickets should be ready by the next suds night.

Cheers

paulw22

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't forget Thursday Dec 9 is the next suds night at Eagan's. Finalizing plans for CAC fundraiser. Any Swan City Club members out there?, if so please feel free to attend, there is a good opportunity to raise money for the groomer.

Top Bottom