Grande Prairie CAC Fundraiser 01/27/12

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are planning on having another "Canadian Avalanche Center" Fundraiser in Grande Prairie on January 27, 2012 to help with the financial needs of providing timely and accruate forecasting for the NORTH ROCKIES.

This event is being held with the help of the Swancity Snowmobile Club. Last Year we were able to raise over $ 4,250.00 towards the CAC and an additional $ 1,200.00 towards the groomer program at Kakwa. The CAC has pledged that the funds raised locally will be used in our area.

From now till then, we plan on getting togeather at Egan's a few times to plan the event, and have a suds night. We are going to meet next Thursday, Nov. 24 at 6:30pm at Egan's. :beer:

Last year was our 1st go at this, and we sold out. Hope this year is bigger and better.
Any inquires, contact myself or paulw22.

Last edited:

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
are we as a club utilizing the BRP support your club program I noticed on the board? Up to $10 per person for filling out a form and up to $1500 for the club? should make it mandatory to fill out upon purchase of a trail pass or camp permit, could help put Laurie in a fancy new groomer even faster;)

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
are we as a club utilizing the BRP support your club program I noticed on the board? Up to $10 per person for filling out a form and up to $1500 for the club? should make it mandatory to fill out upon purchase of a trail pass or camp permit, could help put Laurie in a fancy new groomer even faster;)

You should mention that at the meeting tomorrow

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where is it? thought it was the 24th and I'll be in Valemount but I know our whole group would have no problem signing up and I'll even take the forms to them. Just read on the brp site and the offer ended on the 15th, I did call and mention it to Len and Keith the VP and he said they'll look into it for next season

Last edited:

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll have the fundraiser tickets for tonight to distribute

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We're gonna go for lunch at Egan's next Thursday, Dec. 8th and continue on with planning!

We need some more helping hands with going out and collecting silent auction items, door prises, etc.

Anybody that could volounteer a bit a time, sure would be welcome!

paulw22

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We're gonna go for lunch at Egan's next Thursday, Dec. 8th and continue on with planning!We need some more helping hands with going out and collecting silent auction items, door prises, etc.Anybody that could volounteer a bit a time, sure would be welcome!
Eagans for lunch tommorow, anyone who can help would be great. Hopefully someone from the smowmobile club can come forward to get a 50/50 going, it went great last year. We also need people to sell tickets.Paul

paulw22

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some of the items for the Silent Auction so far,

Polaris
Octane Plaid Jacket
Polaris
Mnt Event Camo Jacket
Polaris
Reversible Orange Beanie
Polaris
Vintage Pom Race Beanie
Polaris
Ellipse Army Green Beanie
Polaris
Black Team Velcro BallCap
Polaris
Wreck Fitted BallCap
BRP
Cable Knit Sweater
Yamaha
Klim inferno base jacket
BRP
Swarm Helmet Size Medium

paulw22

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stojans on the north end of Grande Prairie has stepped up again this year with there support in the silent auction, thanks Rene.

paulw22

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tickets avaiable at Stojans, front desk. Buy up people, silent auction will be awesome.

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Were on the home stretch for ticket sales. If your a North Rockies sledder we need your help in supporting this cause. Remember 100% of funds raised go directl into the CAC North Rockies Forecasting efforts.

paulw22

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Darren at Countryside in Grande Prairie will be making a donation to the silent auction, going to be lots of goodies.

Top Bottom