Grad pranks?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
If you can't desipher the difference between a prank and a criminal act of destruction of public property maybe you shouldn't be graduating... Pranks are funny, the animal ones may leave a little mess to clean up but not a tens of thousands of dollars lasting impression which us taxpayers have to foot the bill for.... don't get stupid...:rant::rant:

ketchup packets under the wheels of the parked cars is a good one, place them under the tire with just about 1/2" sticking out... as the cars start backing out it will fire hetchup at the cars parked next to it... ketchup can be washed...

krazy gluing teachers desk drawers shut is always good for a laugh, same with coffee mugs to the desk..

ziplock bags of baking powder can cause a stir...

Panties in the back seat of male teachers car between the seats or behind... this one may cost a marriage if a wife were to find them but this would go too proove the point that sometimes panties do just show up.... the ex wouldn't buy it.....

have a very large pizza delivery sent to the office (with callback confirmation this probably won't work anymore...

Dry erase marker on phones doorknobs

Take all the licence plates off the teachers cars.... leave a note with a clue leading to another note with another clue leading to another note with another clue.... or if your lazy just switch a bunch of them around.... I'd bet by september some of them still wouldn't notice...

frogs are good... easily accessible, easy to get large quantities, randomly placed in lockers, drawers, toilets etc...

if you can locate the master shut off for the HVAC system turn it off temporarily, place confettee in as many of the outflow vents as you can quickly... in a school it will not take long for someone to notice it getting warm...they will turn the HVAC system back on and voilla..

far as other students go...a call home from a womans clinic doctor confirming last weeks pregnancy test usually goes over well....

kool-aid in showerheads is awesome

Or two 250 2 stroke. They did that in brooks a few years back and went through the entire school. Wore sledding helmets with blacked out masks and taped over all the plastic on their bikes. Left great big burnous all over.

We aree thinking about that with the yz 80

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a good idea as long as you don't get caught. Replacing flooring is expensive

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Pull all drawers from teachers desk.....flip desk....fill drawers with what ever floats your boat...marbles work good....put drawers back in while desk is upside down....flip desk back upright.....wait till they pull the drawer.....harmless but good for a laugh

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you can't desipher the difference between a prank and a criminal act of destruction of public property maybe you shouldn't be graduating... Pranks are funny, the animal ones may leave a little mess to clean up but not a tens of thousands of dollars lasting impression which us taxpayers have to foot the bill for.... don't get stupid...:rant::rant:

ketchup packets under the wheels of the parked cars is a good one, place them under the tire with just about 1/2" sticking out... as the cars start backing out it will fire hetchup at the cars parked next to it... ketchup can be washed...

krazy gluing teachers desk drawers shut is always good for a laugh, same with coffee mugs to the desk..

Panties in the back seat of male teachers car between the seats or behind... this one may cost a marriage if a wife were to find them but this would go too proove the point that sometimes panties do just show up.... the ex wouldn't buy it.....

have a very large pizza delivery sent to the office (with callback confirmation this probably won't work anymore...

Take all the licence plates off the teachers cars.... leave a note with a clue leading to another note with another clue leading to another note with another clue.... or if your lazy just switch a bunch of them around.... I'd bet by september some of them still wouldn't notice...

frogs are good... easily accessible, easy to get large quantities, randomly placed in lockers, drawers, toilets etc...

if you can locate the master shut off for the HVAC system turn it off temporarily, place confettee in as many of the outflow vents as you can quickly... in a school it will not take long for someone to notice it getting warm...they will turn the HVAC system back on and voilla..

far as other students go...a call home from a womans clinic doctor confirming last weeks pregnancy test usually goes over well....

Reminds me of V for Vendetta. I just need that song to play on the intercom when they turn the HVAC on. :d

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some of the farmer boys I graduated with hauled in truck loads of manure and during the night piled each entrance door of the school ceiling high with manure... in order to get into the school someone (the janitors I presume) had to dig it out of the way.. gross.

Another year the grads put rotting fish in the air vents of the school..

and another year I remember someone releasing thousands of crickets that you purchase at a pet store into the school...that wasn't fun, especially those who aren't a big fun of bugs... one of the prissy female teachers also left her sunroof open and they left a few hundred in her car too..

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Throw an add on Kijjiji for a free STD clinic and leave the schools phone number in the add, that one never gets old I tell ya.

Glue stick glue (not crazy glue) on the ear piece of the phone's, works great.

Get some machinist's Prussian Blueing and smear some on the ear piece of the black or blue phone ear pieces, shat has to wear off not wash off, works great on hard hat sweat bands or the inside of base ball caps.

If you can (hard too with new vehicles) open the hood of a vehicle and bail wire a can of beans or sardines to the manifold (no holes in the can fully sealed), when it gets hot enough the can blows and what a mess. Easy to pressure wash but what a mess.

Jack up the principal and vice principals car then place just enough blocking under the axles so that when you take the jacks out the tires are just barely off the ground. A great laugh when they get in and try to leave with the wheels spinning.....................

I'm thinking you boys should have lots too do by now don't you :d

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you can't decipher the difference between a prank and a criminal act of destruction of public property maybe you shouldn't be graduating... Pranks are funny, the animal ones may leave a little mess to clean up but not a tens of thousands of dollars lasting impression which us taxpayers have to foot the bill for.... don't get stupid...:rant::rant:

Crazy Gluing the drawers shut so they end up breaking the desk? smart

Panties in the back seat of a male teachers car so some "innocent" girl walks by look in sees them tells the principal he ends up getting fired and when his wife finds out she leaves him? good idea

Ordering several pizza's and costing the owner of the pizza joint money for pizza's that have nowhere to go and no one to pay for them? A better idea would be ordering one or two pizzas right to class. most teachers would just laugh and the people get paid for their pizzas

Stealing license plates? I'm not even going to go into how wrong and ILLEGAL that one is. Good way to end up in prison before you graduate

Those are MUCH better ideas :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
As compared to destroying the school flooring... yes...

never known anyone to go to prison for stealing licence plates...

Didn't say the panty thing was nice...but niether is using a broomstick to place a condom in a drunk guys cheeks..

the cost of pizza is a lot less than new floors.. not gonna put pizza 73 outta business...

As compared to running a motorized vehicle thru the school causing danger and major damage they don't seem so bad...

PRISON???? REALLY???? for swapping plates... at 17 you can murder someone and still be out for graduation...

Crazy Gluing the drawers shut so they end up breaking the desk? smart

Panties in the back seat of a male teachers car so some "innocent" girl walks by look in sees them tells the principal he ends up getting fired and when his wife finds out she leaves him? good idea

Ordering several pizza's and costing the owner of the pizza joint money for pizza's that have nowhere to go and no one to pay for them? A better idea would be ordering one or two pizzas right to class. most teachers would just laugh and the people get paid for their pizzas

Stealing license plates? I'm not even going to go into how wrong and ILLEGAL that one is. Good way to end up in prison before you graduate

Those are MUCH better ideas :rolleyes::rolleyes:

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hose clam a 6-8 inch piece of bicycle tube to the exaust pipe of a budys car. kinda makes a farting sound. opened up the lid of a container of minnows and put it under the seat of a fellow employees company truck, i think it was almost two weeks before he couldn't stand the smell and started looking. it was also a rubber floor not carpet so i wasn't concerned about it spilling otherwise i don't think on carpet would be a great idea.

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had the cops down when they found a bag of icing sugar in my locker during a drug check.....parents were phoned cops were down they had me and everyone in a room saying Im in deep deep $H!T.....but for 2 hours no one even checked to see if it was coke or ?????....well after the hand cuffs went on....I asked if I need a lawyer for have icing suger in my locker? cuffs came off and everyone had a laugh.....except my mom!

we glued quarters to the floor.....one guy put mirrors on his shoes and loved to talk to girls with minni skirts(so funny)......greased the shop teachers ear muffs right full............filled cars up with pop corn.....took one of the teachers car (La Car) and put it up againt the school on its back bumper......zip strapped a rubber bungie around the drive shaft of the shop teacher car (made a thump for a 1/2 hr and he couldn't figure it out).....drove my sled to school to work on it at shop.......during lunch time we had a blast in the back field (got suspended for a few day for that)....but the worst one was......our meatal foundry had an exhaust that went out the wall......if the wind was just right it would blow the smell right into the court yard of the school where the teachers used to sit for lunch......so if you threw in a bag of weed (just shake) it blew right into the court yard.......well to make a long story short.....there was a few pissed of teachers but the proof went up in smoke and they couldnt prove anything!

how times have changed.....I remember bring a gun and a sword in to school to do some work on them.......now you would be in jail for that.......pranks back then were pranks.....now pranks are not pranks.....they are jail time.........just be careful......or make sure you dont get caught! LOL

Joshgrizz660

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
on my final year of highschool me and 5 other people took 20 cans of tuna sardines and other stinky stuff and hid it all around the school in spots where NO ONE would look. made for a STINKY next year :vancouver:

benclaluna450r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had the cops down when they found a bag of icing sugar in my locker during a drug check.....parents were phoned cops were down they had me and everyone in a room saying Im in deep deep $H!T.....but for 2 hours no one even checked to see if it was coke or ?????....well after the hand cuffs went on....I asked if I need a lawyer for have icing suger in my locker? cuffs came off and everyone had a laugh.....except my mom!

we glued quarters to the floor.....one guy put mirrors on his shoes and loved to talk to girls with minni skirts(so funny)......greased the shop teachers ear muffs right full............filled cars up with pop corn.....took one of the teachers car (La Car) and put it up againt the school on its back bumper......zip strapped a rubber bungie around the drive shaft of the shop teacher car (made a thump for a 1/2 hr and he couldn't figure it out).....drove my sled to school to work on it at shop.......during lunch time we had a blast in the back field (got suspended for a few day for that)....but the worst one was......our meatal foundry had an exhaust that went out the wall......if the wind was just right it would blow the smell right into the court yard of the school where the teachers used to sit for lunch......so if you threw in a bag of weed (just shake) it blew right into the court yard.......well to make a long story short.....there was a few pissed of teachers but the proof went up in smoke and they couldnt prove anything!

how times have changed.....I remember bring a gun and a sword in to school to do some work on them.......now you would be in jail for that.......pranks back then were pranks.....now pranks are not pranks.....they are jail time.........just be careful......or make sure you dont get caught! LOL

hahaha i took my oddessey to school and my .22 and worked on that lst year haha

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you want a stink boom.....take a glass canning jar.....put some chickin and milk in it.....put it in a heatting ducted......when it blown and the stink comes out a few months later....you will have to burn the school down because nothing will get ride of the chicken/milk bomb smell! but you only do this to someone you really hate! not as a prank!

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you want a stink boom.....take a glass canning jar.....put some chickin and milk in it.....put it in a heatting ducted......when it blown and the stink comes out a few months later....you will have to burn the school down because nothing will get ride of the chicken/milk bomb smell! but you only do this to someone you really hate! not as a prank!

Thats nastee!!

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oxygen and accetylene bombs are fun. But that got me and 4 others kicked out of school.

Sent from my kickass HTC Desire because Apple sucks!

seano11

Reaction score
we drove a elan down the hallways naked with helmets on some of the army kids got there hands on a flash bang and threw it in the haul way right when class was dismissed that one got everyone in alot of ch!t even if you only knew about it you we're in alot of ch!t lol they installed cameras after that one

we took bottles of the old diff oil and poured it in all the urinal's and in all the shower drains if they woulda fig that one out I'm sure we would have all been suspended

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we drove a elan down the hallways naked with helmets on some of the army kids got there hands on a flash bang and threw it in the haul way right when class was dismissed that one got everyone in alot of ch!t even if you only knew about it you we're in alot of ch!t lol they installed cameras after that one

we took bottles of the old diff oil and poured it in all the urinal's and in all the shower drains if they woulda fig that one out I'm sure we would have all been suspended

Whats the diff oil do?

Top Bottom