GPS tracking

Taz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How many on here are interested in a GPS tracker for their sleds and trailers I am trying to get us a better deal ( Corporate pricing ) I am just waiting for the price.

Taz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is the system.

Attachments

• GPS for sleds.jpg
    GPS for sleds.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 215

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would be interested on that one! sled is running top knotch just waiting for snow to fly pm me when you are coming out this way riding again

Taz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would be interested on that one! sled is running top knotch just waiting for snow to fly pm me when you are coming out this way riding again

Well I`ll be there next weekend but it might be a bit premature. yeah I'm ready to put away the golf clubs and pull out the sled.
The Titan Tracker is from Certified tracking witch is part of Certified Radio they do all our units in our equipment the system works very well and it works with satellites not cell towers like some of the systems out there i am still waiting for a price but I do know there is a monthly fee of $15.00 a month but I would only have that active in the winter months.:beer::beer:

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just a bit premature but I hear ya on putting the clubs away. let me know the price on it i'm interested in one

Well I`ll be there next weekend but it might be a bit premature. yeah I'm ready to put away the golf clubs and pull out the sled.
The Titan Tracker is from Certified tracking witch is part of Certified Radio they do all our units in our equipment the system works very well and it works with satellites not cell towers like some of the systems out there i am still waiting for a price but I do know there is a monthly fee of $15.00 a month but I would only have that active in the winter months.:beer::beer:

Dzl

Reaction score
The Titan tracking stuff kicks serious arse in the asset tracking industry. Their front and and back end programs are top notch.

hihi962

Reaction score
so what do these units cost?? it would be nice to get one of these units, being a little more active/proactive in cracking down on the number of crooks getting away with our stuff.
I try to go to their website, but you gotta login ...?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Edited a coup[le posts guys,hope your ok with that if you see some missing!
Thx,,,,,,,,,,,catmando!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Titaninnovations.ca
I believe is the name of the site you are referring too!

Top Bottom