Gotta like them new Rangers !!!

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is that your way of saying its a showpiece that will never get used....

i am sure intrigued with this choice figured it would be green
Come very close to a mean green deere........nice machine. The lack of power steeering,mods available and offset rear axle lenghts was the deal breaker. Still the deere is gonna be real good.........imo.

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
in the heart of cattle country we have many ranchers jumping from the atv to the sxs. throw them the keys to a 800 rgr and 900 rgr and they will take the 9hundie almost every time. for the extra few bucks for drive by wire, quiet and low vibration its the ranch favorite.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
God those are ugly front ends, but after seeing your builds I'm excited to see how it turns out.

Why would that bother you? You'll always be behind it while stuck in the mud hole. If the front end looks so bad just remind him to not turn around and come rescue you from the hole regardless of the situation! :beer:

Sent while using Tapatalk 2

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stock they look pretty tame,like most bikes.............with a lift and shoes ,they come alive !!

Attachments

• ranger 900 pic.jpg
    ranger 900 pic.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 136

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad you packing extra gas for me..;)

Looking forward to a trip with your new machine...

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What`s a fire without gas...............

A waste.

It pisses me off that the gas can industry has gone all retarded about safety. Now with special spouts and safety junk you cant even accelerate a fire with ease. Anything nowadays you need to gutt the inside of the spout to eliminate the safety chit then JB weld the spout together so it doesn't leak. :mad:

Sent while using Tapatalk 2

Rneddel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the guy i farm with just bought a ranger after selling his two quads. Its so purposeful out there and great for having a little fun !

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What`s a fire without gas...............

Non existent, if Arff's building it. Good choice on the Ranger Nev...I've been yattering about them since we bought our first one in '03. Now with the a-arm front end and a 900 mill, I think it's a no-brainer.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they are selling so fast Doug said 2 out of 3 orders are canceled because they are so far behind.........I have a couple of weeks to wait just to get it.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
they are selling so fast Doug said 2 out of 3 orders are canceled because they are so far behind.........I have a couple of weeks to wait just to get it.

definitely look forward to following your build on this one Nev, everything else you've done is fantastic, can only imagine what you have up your sleeve for this one..... once you get time to get at it!

Top Bottom