got to try an xm

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went up to clemina yesterday and saw a familiar sled parked at the cabin. It was an xm with a flame wrap and a guy with an orange coat cutting wood and I knew i ran in valemounts snowmobile ambassador. So I introduced myself to Curtis and chatted for a bit then I tryed out his xm. All I can say is wow, what a sweet mustache that man rocks. Oh and the sled is unreal. The thing handles amazing and carves like nothing else on the snow. I'm very impressed with skidoos new product. I thought the '12s were an awesome sled and still love my freeride but i might need to throw the t-motion into it. Anyways all I can think of when I see them now is how jealous I am. Thanks to Curtis for letting me try his new ride and for all the hard work he does in the snowmobile community.

duck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Went up to clemina yesterday and saw a familiar sled parked at the cabin. It was an xm with a flame wrap and a guy with an orange coat cutting wood and I knew i ran in valemounts snowmobile ambassador. So I introduced myself to Curtis and chatted for a bit then I tryed out his xm. All I can say is wow, what a sweet mustache that man rocks. Oh and the sled is unreal. The thing handles amazing and carves like nothing else on the snow. I'm very impressed with skidoos new product. I thought the '12s were an awesome sled and still love my freeride but i might need to throw the t-motion into it. Anyways all I can think of when I see them now is how jealous I am. Thanks to Curtis for letting me try his new ride and for all the hard work he does in the snowmobile community.

They are awesome aren't they? People can say whatever they want about how Polaris are the most "flickable" sleds but when it comes right down to it..... the power of the doo is out of this world. The weight of the XM is a non-issue..... I believe its a better built, better fit and finish, tougher, more reliable sled than any Polaris available. When you take into account the etec advantage, there just is no comparison. I'm glad there are still lots of dedicated Polaris riders out there, otherwise the XM would be even tougher to find and purchase.... just sayin'

Top Bottom