Got out today

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't want to find out how much it is lol

Sent from my SM-G991W using Tapatalk
12 grand bought and installed. Parts for rebuild would’ve been even more than new motor. If yours blows, we gotta find you a used sidewinder turbo. it’s got the better crank in the sidewinder motor. And Boost .

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
12 grand bought and installed. Parts for rebuild would’ve been even more than new motor. If yours blows, we gotta find you a used sidewinder turbo. it’s got the better crank in the sidewinder motor. And Boost .
Yuk , 12 g eh , dang near just walk away , that's half what it's worth lol

So side grinder block , my head

Compression the same ??

Sent from my SM-G991W using Tapatalk

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And again today. Motor is completely broke in now. Beautiful afternoon. Didn’t ride any trails today cause I was alone I stuck to ditches next to the highways.
Man is it dry and dusty.
IMG_4469.jpeg

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got out today as well with the little guy. Rode from my place to Ecko Marine, along the ice the length of Alberta Beach and then back home.

With another kid on the way, I'm trying to convince the wife to let me get a new 4 seater so we have been out the last few days riding haha

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's crazy, the lake almost looks like it's open in that photo
Very deceiving in the picture. 13 inches of ice in that bay.
It was beautiful afternoon sat up there had a beer. Nobody wants their house painted at Christmas time. No snow in bc. might as well drive around in the dusty grass. 😂

Nypex1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Blown motor fixed. Down since Remembrance Day. First ride today. Chasing cars down the ditch west bound ditch by Gainford. Running like a tap now.
Cc Cycle and Barrhead is by far one of the best dealers I’ve had to deal with and I’ve dealt with to many. :)
If you need Cat or Polaris Service, they are definitely the place to go.

View attachment 277467
Haha, seen you sitting up there on our way home from Vale on the 29th.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha, seen you sitting up there on our way home from Vale on the 29th.
Nice. I call that creepy hill. It’s my little Zen spot. Some people go to church. I sit on creepy hill. Lol
If I’m not riding myself, I sit set up there waiting for a sled truck and I chase them down to the train trestle. Been sitting up there for 30 years having a beer and watching sledders head west. When we have snow, I plot a nice course and race sled Vehicles with my TurboCat z1.
A little something to get the Sledders excited for their ride. Never will I grow up lol

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol, I said to the guys in the truck...this guy knows there isn't much snow out west. Haha
That’s Awesome insight. I went up right before Christmas and it was terrible. Lol. Felt good to get on my sled, but not good enough to stay and rip.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

One more video of my son giving the grandparents a ride on the ice. Sleds might just stay parked this winter…

ahahahh "Thats faster than the car"
He's so stoked !

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some local areas out by my cabin west of Edmonton

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Top Bottom