Got myself some Doo Power!!!

britt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice sled, you got the best year for the Rev models. You won't have to do to much for mods maybe try to lighten it up a bit. Have fun this winter!!!!

Britt

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
after a day i was already starring at it like a retard. had to hope on the bike to scratch the itch a bit. :d:beer:
and Doo all the way man, couldnt see myself on anything else. done with cats!

Wicked lookin wrap love it, congrats you got one of the best DOO's rules:beer::d

jasonrev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya the 06 was probably the most trouble free year of the rev. I am still having trouble parting with my 07. I gotta say as well floating your secondary is a good idea. All I used was a straight 1/4 inch pipe fitting cut the the appropriate length for the desired amount of float. Just make sure you square off the end you cut with a grinder or file.

cooper

Reaction score
ya for sure send me that. thanks

ya you guys tossing this out there. if ya have a complete set of black plastics and ya like this graphics kit... let me know kay. you might get a trade. red= worst enemy. im color blind so i see pink. not good. so ya everything thats red i want gone. making it unique. gunna be black and green. not rev colors so should be sweet. if ya like any red parts and have black ones, its far fetched but let me know. thanks

Awsome sled dude would look good cat green now go eat some.

The Arborist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The first thing is to 'Float the secondary'....cheap mod that will save you belts. I know a guy who makes the spacer......lol

Other than that maybe some ice scratchers.....looks good and I don't see the need for much else.

The float for the secondary will pay for itself in a couple of rides. Scratchers are a must as well.
Pm Duck and get him to send you the floating spacer, good product and he is a good guy to deal with.

I ride a 06x and will be for a long time yet, awesome machine!

Got a buddy with a green rev, I will look for a pic.

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya next payday ill be looking into so goodies :p ya i want this thing to last me for a looong time. im going to maintain it like new. man snow cant come fast enough. i guess i gotta keep dirtbiking lmao. ya ill be pm'in you soon duck sounds like a good start. anyone that has seen any green parts for these things or black let me know cause im on the hunt. and like a said plastics are basically for sale otherwize

Metalfusion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your crazy!!! That sled looks awsome the way it is. All Black is boring. Change out your ski tips, shock coils, hand guards to green and a boss seat and two wheel kit.

Then find the right tint of goggle lens so it doesnt look pink to you anymore. LOL

Metalfusion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beside....after your first trip to the mountains you will be an addict...so you best start savin your pennies.

Dont forget to get all your avy gear too. Shovel, probe, beacon, good back pack (or Avy Pack), and an Avy course.

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After looking for a good amount of time, it payed off and this afternoon i bought myself a 2006 summit X 800. now im watching that forcast waiting for that snow to show up!! let me know what ya guys think.
Bought it off Mackie 12. Thanks man.

Nice lookin sled.

now you need quick clickers, Muff pot, dynoport pipe and update the "y" pipe bolts ( at least check them ) and you have an awesome sled that will take you anywhere you wanna go!:)

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks guys, ya this sled for sure by next season will have some major differences. only gunna buy one of these things for a long time so the list is endless for goodies.

and towards the graphics im not a skull guy... doesnt do that much for me to be honest lol

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
thanks guys, ya this sled for sure by next season will have some major differences. only gunna buy one of these things for a long time so the list is endless for goodies.

and towards the graphics im not a skull guy... doesnt do that much for me to be honest lol

Someone is gonna jump on that offer.... Awesome looking sled...

congrats

doostylz

Reaction score
Nice looking sled you are gunna have a blast had an 06 800 adrenalin 151 loved it. Just alittle advise I notice your ecm sitting right out front from factory if your planning on all that deep powder we all love I would relocate it up behind the had light or ontop of your oil reservoir. They tend to have snow sit right at the pluggin and short out. Doesnt take long built an aluminum bracket and moved the harness around and mounted mine ontop of reservoir sure beats takin the chance. Just an idea for ya. Have fun once the snow flies I know I will. Oh and PS welcome to the doo club good on ya nice choice most reliable 800 ever made in my opinion and many others will attest to it. Hope my xp holds up as well as it did.

Top Bottom