Got myself some Doo Power!!!

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After looking for a good amount of time, it payed off and this afternoon i bought myself a 2006 summit X 800. now im watching that forcast waiting for that snow to show up!! let me know what ya guys think.
Bought it off Mackie 12. Thanks man.

Attachments

• iphone 021.jpg
    iphone 021.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 190
  • iphone 014.jpg
    iphone 014.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 193
  • iphone 015.jpg
    iphone 015.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 190
  • iphone 017.jpg
    iphone 017.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 191
  • iphone 013.jpg
    iphone 013.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 190
  • iphone 011.jpg
    iphone 011.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 190
  • iphone 012.jpg
    iphone 012.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 193

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sweet sled. 06 was the best year for the rev.

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
AWESOME GRAPHICS ON THAT MACHINE!!!! :eek:
I have an '07 and love it!! Welcome to the doo family! :beer::homer:

farmer4ever

Reaction score
Nice lookin ride! I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new sled so I understand your pain, can't wait for the white stuff! I have a truck and trailer and am always looking for riding partners so we may have a deal lol:beer:

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice lookin ride! I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new sled so I understand your pain, can't wait for the white stuff! I have a truck and trailer and am always looking for riding partners so we may have a deal lol:beer:

i dont have a fixed schedual so call me up anytime!

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks guys. was a real good day loading it on the trailer. ear to ear grin all the way home. So whats on the parts list?? whats the best thing to bolt on these things?? lol

duck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
thanks guys. was a real good day loading it on the trailer. ear to ear grin all the way home. So whats on the parts list?? whats the best thing to bolt on these things?? lol

The first thing is to 'Float the secondary'....cheap mod that will save you belts. I know a guy who makes the spacer......lol

Other than that maybe some ice scratchers.....looks good and I don't see the need for much else.

Junior Highmark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You could do like my '04 and buy the axle to remove the 2 ugly red outside rear wheels leaving only the 2 inside, Put some shiny wheels on and it looks sick. I will have to send you a picture of it. (I cant remember what the kit thing is called >.< ) It apparently helps tip the sled easier, I never rode it with both wheels on the outside but from riding other revs with both idler wheels on the outside I can notice a bit of a difference on rough snow.

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You could do like my '04 and buy the axle to remove the 2 ugly red outside rear wheels leaving only the 2 inside, Put some shiny wheels on and it looks sick. I will have to send you a picture of it. (I cant remember what the kit thing is called >.< ) It apparently helps tip the sled easier, I never rode it with both wheels on the outside but from riding other revs with both idler wheels on the outside I can notice a bit of a difference on rough snow.

ya for sure send me that. thanks

ya you guys tossing this out there. if ya have a complete set of black plastics and ya like this graphics kit... let me know kay. you might get a trade. red= worst enemy. im color blind so i see pink. not good. so ya everything thats red i want gone. making it unique. gunna be black and green. not rev colors so should be sweet. if ya like any red parts and have black ones, its far fetched but let me know. thanks

Top Bottom