Got Boost?

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i love my xp but damn these turbo sleds are getting me all horny I may have to consider the trade next year to ride a 4 stroke turbo and see what all the hype is about looks like a ton of fun

Stewd

Reaction score
New to me late last year just waiting for the snow to fly...

Attachments

• P9090019.jpg
    P9090019.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 1,122

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This one I finished and developed last year.....love the 4 cyl.:d
Working on a new one now. It should be special;)
RS

Yeah see every one? The 4 banger 4 stroke cant be that bad if MR yamaha rides one!! :d

Nice sled Randy!;)

Nothing beats a 600 pound sled! Oh question randy, whats a 05 RX1, MCX rear mount, M10, racers edge tunnel, mountain mod seat, and a few other small parts weigh in at???

Last edited:

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just joined the world of boosted but have rode a 4 stroke since spring 04, Before that a vmax4. Snow can't come fast enough.

Attachments

• bus and more 079.jpg
    bus and more 079.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 1,075

sleslie

Reaction score
My '09 Nytro with the 180 MCX kit.

Attachments

• IMG00214.jpg
    IMG00214.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 930

MC Xpress

Reaction score
Here's one of our customers 400+ hp custom machines. Running our mid mount race kit CR Tunnel/ Skid, MSD launchmaster low speed rev limiter, Boss Seat, Supreme Tool Clutches, and much more. Hands down the hardest pulling sled I've ever been on. Nicknamed "The Death trap".

LL

Attachments

• Mid Mount.jpg
    Mid Mount.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 848
  • Mid Mount 1.jpg
    Mid Mount 1.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 852
  • Mid Mount 2.jpg
    Mid Mount 2.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 849

Adrenaline Addiction

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's one of our customers 400+ hp custom machines. Running our mid mount race kit CR Tunnel/ Skid, MSD launchmaster low speed rev limiter, Boss Seat, Supreme Tool Clutches, and much more. Hands down the hardest pulling sled I've ever been on. Nicknamed "The Death trap".

LL

Very nice, I'd like to see that run.

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

LL

The seat looks comfortable, goofy but comfortable. What size of track is that?

MC Xpress

Reaction score
We run a 2.5 camo extreme in the hills. Thats a maverick cut down to 1.5. We use that set up for snow drags. Hooks extremly hard on the hardpack and add way more mph on top end. Also have a complete wahl bros pavement set up for the summer months.

LL

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We run a 2.5 camo extreme in the hills. Thats a maverick cut down to 1.5. We use that set up for snow drags. Hooks extremly hard on the hardpack and add way more mph on top end. Also have a complete wahl bros pavement set up for the summer months.

LL

OK, hey thanks for the info!! THAT THING LOOKS AND SOUNDS LIKE IT WOULD GO LIKE A RAPED APE!!!!! :d:d:d

MC Xpress

Reaction score
Machine is in the shop getting injectors and mapping to run 30 + psi. Erik and Alf from mcx have had this set up dynoed over 505 H.P. Going to be a nightmare to set up as far as suspension and clutching but thats half the fun :d

LL

Top Bottom