Gopro or Drift

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Huh.

Mines never fogged up once winter or summer.

sent from my I phone azz kicking HTC

Dealer says they will know by Tuesday if they will be giving me a third new camera or sending this one away for repair. It was also freezing up, no buttons would work, had to remove the battery and re-install in order for it to reboot itself.

For what it's worth, I use a Contour Roam. For the editing part, I use iMovie; it can work wonders once you get the hang of it. Cropping, highlighting color, sound, adding still frames, all the introduction stuff, whatever. Pretty amazing if you ask me.

I'm using iMovie for editing and so far I'm pretty impressed with what it will do. Still learning. The program is far more advanced than I. Lol

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Dealer says they will know by Tuesday if they will be giving me a third new camera or sending this one away for repair. It was also freezing up, no buttons would work, had to remove the battery and re-install in order for it to reboot itself.

I'm using iMovie for editing and so far I'm pretty impressed with what it will do. Still learning. The program is far more advanced than I. Lol

I've had my Mac for 4 years and there are still new things that I find out in iMovie. This past winter it was the KenBurns and cropping. Also to insert a picture with a movie clip so they play side x side. That is kind of cool.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had to drop my ghost off at the dealers today, for the second time. It's fogging up on the lens and the playback screen. Starting to wonder what kind of junk I bought.
that sucks. mine hasn't had that problem yet, or any other so far. my hd 170 had condensation in the lens after laying in a creek for a month before I found it, but the display was good.

Top Bottom