goose tower ride

powerteker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well I made it half way to swan hills today....we found enuff snow to ride the ditches along the highway....also got a update from swan hills, goose tower has lots of snow but u do have to go futher in the bush about 40km at km 27 Y stay left and keep going :beer::beer:

RollnThndr

Reaction score
well I made it half way to swan hills today....we found enuff snow to ride the ditches along the highway....also got a update from swan hills, goose tower has lots of snow but u do have to go futher in the bush about 40km at km 27 Y stay left and keep going :beer::beer:

So when you get to the "shack", of the 3 roads you can choose to keep going, which one should a guy take?

powerteker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
from swanhills There is a big green highway sign that ses pengroth gas plant(turn left) in about 5-10k the road takes a hard right, go stright through(there will be a sign that ses goose tower road is it yellow.....then stay on this road till km 26 Y this is where I unload on the right. road is crappy

there also I'm told to go right at km26 Y as far as u can for the best snow

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any white stuff still up there? I still have a full tank of gas and need to burn it off, LOL. Its tough being a sled addict, not enough months with snow to get my fix. So, if anyone has an update on snow conditions, please let me know. Thanks :d

knocksum

Reaction score
I did the Swan Hills derby 3 weeks ago and it wasn't the best in areas. They haven't had anything since I'm sure. Your best bet is to head to Golden.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sweet you fuggers have fun maybe next weekend it can be my turn. lol was talkin to a guy at cycle jerks this afternoon, was saying they got chest deep up there right now.

and he was taller than bogger:eek::d

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If got the nerve for a radio controlled road I was up the simonette road by the little smokey yesterday and it was deep,3.5 hour drive though

Top Bottom