Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
When adding your info please do the following:

Marker title: your name with no "?@& in it

Map Location: Click an land mark close to you, not your exact location

Marker Text: Your location, Edmonton, sherwood park....

URL of the image for the marker: Please if you put a url in here , then click Update the information, once completed check the map if all the markers are gone, please go in and remove your url and update. They should come back, then the url was invalid. If you dont know how to do please dont fill this out.

• Admin

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Re: Googlemap Member Edition

Hello all Snow and Mudders, we have over 2600 members with 98 on the member map. You dont have to put your exact location just click on Edmonton city center or Calgary if your from there but lets fill that map. Remember please dont use the Url section. I have to approve all the entry's as well before they show up.

Happy marking

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
added my location, pretty cool deal! you can see the motorhome in my driveway on the hybrid map....as well as my swampy playground north of my house...lol

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
added my location, pretty cool deal! you can see the motorhome in my driveway on the hybrid map....as well as my swampy playground north of my house...lol

HEY TEEROY AND ANYONE DOOIN THIS.... MIGHT BE A GOOD IDEA TO PUT THE LOCATION PIN A BLOCK OR 2 AWAY FROM YOUR ACTUAL HOME LOCATION.......... THINK ABOUT IT. SECURITY, I GUESS. I READ THIS A WHILE BACK, AND ITS ALWAYS SUGGEST TO PLACE THE ICON A BLOCK OR TWO AWAY, JUST IN CASE THE WRONG KIND OF EYES ARE CHECKING THE GOOGLE MAP AND KNOW THAY YOU HAVE SOME KEWL TOYS...... JUST HELPING OUT FELLOW MEMBERS!!! SUMMITRIC

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HEY TEEROY AND ANYONE DOOIN THIS.... MIGHT BE A GOOD IDEA TO PUT THE LOCATION PIN A BLOCK OR 2 AWAY FROM YOUR ACTUAL HOME LOCATION.......... THINK ABOUT IT. SECURITY, I GUESS. I READ THIS A WHILE BACK, AND ITS ALWAYS SUGGEST TO PLACE THE ICON A BLOCK OR TWO AWAY, JUST IN CASE THE WRONG KIND OF EYES ARE CHECKING THE GOOGLE MAP AND KNOW THAY YOU HAVE SOME KEWL TOYS...... JUST HELPING OUT FELLOW MEMBERS!!! SUMMITRIC
UM, What's your address Ric?:D Oh never mind, it's a dodge.....

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol...no prob man, I have a couple nasty hound dogs and the wife shoots straighter than I do....but a good piece of advice nonetheless. :D

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Mine's up there... I'm feeling awfully lonely way out there in the east by myself :D - the Lone Ranger, that's me :D

Theres quite a few from the east but we need them to get on there and put there rough location and start filling the map. We have over 2700 members and only 105 on the map :doh:

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Theres quite a few from the east but we need them to get on there and put there rough location and start filling the map. We have over 2700 members and only 105 on the map :doh:

80% of those members aren't active...their accounts should be deleted as they're pointless.

Top Bottom