Google bag

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The polaris one works great. One minute in the bag and the goggles are toasty and moisture free. I keep my spare set in there all the time.

mooner

Reaction score
I've got the doo goggle bag and just put it to the test in mcbride...the bag is well insulated and does a good job clearing iced up lens and keeping them warm(no mods needed), but if you're unrealistic and want googles clear and dry in 5 minutes save your cash. For me it was a good investment

Clay911

Reaction score
Ski doo goggle bag works great Chris. Key to making it work is to cut a hole through the Alum clutch guard so that the hot air from the clutches gets through the square vent in the bag. Have used mine for years and drys goggles completely out in 10 mins of hard riding. And no i have never had any belt dust issues at all.

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what's te verdict on the Google bags? Are these things workig and worth buying? Do they need to be modified?

Google bag? Does it need wi-fi to work? That sounds awesome ! Lol sorry just being a smart azz. I just got a goggle bag and the first time I pulled out my aviators they had moisture between the lens so is that the bag ? I dunno. I'm gonna keep it for now.

Reactions: RGM

Dooitorbust

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ski doo goggle bag works great Chris. Key to making it work is to cut a hole through the Alum clutch guard so that the hot air from the clutches gets through the square vent in the bag. Have used mine for years and drys goggles completely out in 10 mins of hard riding. And no i have never had any belt dust issues at all.

Did this to mine today. Thanks for the tip.

snowho

Reaction score
I have one with no holes in the cover and it works great no complaints yet

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what's te verdict on the Google bags? Are these things workig and worth buying? Do they need to be modified?

Google bag? Does it need wi-fi to work? That sounds awesome ! Lol sorry just being a smart azz. I just got a goggle bag and the first time I pulled out my aviators they had moisture between the lens so is that the bag ? I dunno. I'm gonna keep it for now.

It's similar to the Microsoft sack??.....:noidea:

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought one on ebay for $2 .. just a hard goggle bag .. shove it on the clutch cover and close the door

the hell with the $50 bag

Winter Brew

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put a cheap WPS mesh bag in the same location. Works great, just be sure to have a good goggle bag that stays on so the lenses don't get scuffed from the bouncing around.

Top Bottom