Goodbye Oprah.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wellllllll I had to read the whole post to make sure no one said it already. I have been hearing for the last six months that we finally get to say good bye but she is always on still. This is like Joey saying goodbye. If you are gonna go go and get the fawk out already. I dont need to hear about all the time. GTFO!

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wellllllll I had to read the whole post to make sure no one said it already. I have been hearing for the last six months that we finally get to say good bye but she is always on still. This is like Joey saying goodbye. If you are gonna go go and get the fawk out already. I dont need to hear about all the time. GTFO!

hopefully they dont have to have re-runs of all her shows now:rolleyes:

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its like a bad nightmare that wont go away!!!!! I turn on the TV today after work and guess what....................

Yep thats right, the Oprah Winfrey show was on!:mad:

Last means Last!!! No more! Please!

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
say what you will and flame me if ya want, but even if you dont like her, you have to respect a lady who came up from a dirt floor house in the southern U.S. and has built her self into possibly the biggest media icon of her time, not to mention the billions and billions she has sunk into every charity that needed it....yes her show was preachy and bias but.......you have to respect what she has done.....just sayin

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
say what you will and flame me if ya want, but even if you dont like her, you have to respect a lady who came up from a dirt floor house in the southern U.S. and has built her self into possibly the biggest media icon of her time, not to mention the billions and billions she has sunk into every charity that needed it....yes her show was preachy and bias but.......you have to respect what she has done.....just sayin

:kissass::kissass::kissass:

Just sayin...............:rolleyes:

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

well put! :)

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sure....yup.....bet oprah reads s&m all the time, and now i'm her site favorite and will get my own show.....

Or shoots you a million or 2 just for the kind words. Beats rump ranging Steadman for the cash. Just sayin there Scotty......:d:beer:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

How low have we sunk when Bogger and Plio become the voice of reason?!?!?!??!

Top Bottom