Goodbye Oprah.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Because your semi retarded ex governor would be such a great leader.:rolleyes:
Spoken like a true liberal, talking about something that has nothing to do with the subject at hand. I'm glad you can't vote in our country.:nono:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Spoken like a true liberal, talking about something that has nothing to do with the subject at hand. I'm glad you can't vote in our country.:nono:

You hit the nail on the head. Don't feel bad though he doesn't like any other politicians in this country either. Both the provincial and federal Liberal leaderships are open right now. Maybe he should run for one of them.:d:beer:

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I keep my votes confidential.;) You don't think I voted for Obama do you??:eek:

Don't tell me your a liberal too eclipse1966?? I had such high hopes for you my friend.:(

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I keep my votes confidential.;) You don't think I voted for Obama do you??:eek:

Don't tell me your a liberal too eclipse1966?? I had such high hopes for you my friend.:(

well lets just say that I do not feel that either the US or Canada have been blessed with a decent leader in recent years. But I can tell you one thing weather he was a democrat or republican I cant stand GWB as I find him a self serving hyprocrite that had no business being a leader. Sorry if I offend you :d:d

I say vote Oprah for US President hahahahahaha:cool::cool:

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2 things that should not be discussed on S&M due to arguing and own personal beliefs.............

-Religion
-Politics

Just sayin.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2 things that should not be discussed on S&M due to arguing and own personal beliefs.............

-Religion
-Politics

Just sayin.

Yah Zeebs good idea. I took some bashing for my approval of the Bin Laden takedown thread. To many bleeding hearts out there. Lol.:d:beer:

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well lets just say that I do not feel that either the US or Canada have been blessed with a decent leader in recent years. But I can tell you one thing weather he was a democrat or republican I cant stand GWB as I find him a self serving hyprocrite that had no business being a leader. Sorry if I offend you :d:d

I say vote Oprah for US President hahahahahaha:cool::cool:
Doesn't offend me because you don't vote in the US.;):beer:

I will agree, our leadership has most definitley gone downhill and if "he that shalt not be named" gets re-elected, it's only going to get worse. Hopefully the GOP can nominate someone worth a sh!t this go round.:rolleyes:

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how the fawk did this become a political thread?

life is a lot more complicated than just the clear cut democrat/republican

Top Bottom