Good socks?

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wear my dunlops and use bama socks over my regular old socks. Those blue moccasins you see in a plastic bag. best thing i ever wear, feet always stay dry and make the boots comfortable.

Really? I can't wear bamas in my dunlops at work without them coming out drenched so I definitely couldn't do it sledding lol but maybe I just have hot feet because plenty of other guys swear by them

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really? I can't wear bamas in my dunlops at work without them coming out drenched so I definitely couldn't do it sledding lol but maybe I just have hot feet because plenty of other guys swear by them

You do know thts what bamas are supposed to do right? they wick the moisture. so if there wet there doing their job. Love bamas!

I got klim boots. they are the warmest boot I have ever had on my feet. I wear nike socks. thin ones. Cause anything heavy is way to hot..and I almost always have cold feet. Awesome boots.

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
That's exactly how I am too I'm got blooded for sure. Feet are always sweating in boots. Next time you wear your bama's feel your sock. Won't be wet at all, maybe a bit humid and hot as hell but not wet. Best thing is those things can be dried on a vent in an hour and they're good as new, well except for the 9th consecutive time as I'm sure you know if you don't wash them they get pretty ripe.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have klim socks but also marks wool socks, i also wear walmart poly sport socks too. just cant be 100% cotton.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I work outside all yr, winter i only use wool socks, the guys with the new fangled strf seem to do alt of jumping around when it passes -30, lol i listen to them tell me how good there stuff is and smile, lol

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You do know thts what bamas are supposed to do right? they wick the moisture. so if there wet there doing their job. Love bamas!

I got klim boots. they are the warmest boot I have ever had on my feet. I wear nike socks. thin ones. Cause anything heavy is way to hot..and I almost always have cold feet. Awesome boots.

I'm just saying that without them my feet are never wet because they are warm but not hot enough to sweat. If I wear bamas then my feet get hot enough to sweat. Plus I wear my dunlops all year round and since I sized them to fit with normal socks they get pretty tight with bamas on

Top Bottom