Good snowmobile mechanics around Calgary?

kgb117

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm looking to take my sled into the shop. I've only seen a couple during my google search. I'd like to hear about your experiences with the shops in and around calgary

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
F-Calgary- unless you want to get ripped off. Go to Motor tech or GSR in golden depending on brand or head to Sled shed in Revy. Better service-better prices. Don't show up with Monster energy stickers on your rig. Both towns will spit your ass out....

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sled shed is not an option anymore Pete got hurt and is pretty much useless and al is so busy welding up cans you don't even see him when u show up... Really sucks cuz they were the best place around to get you back on the hill

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The acccessories shop in High River is good. Guys name is Darryl does good work!
Yes I will vouch for Darryl. Excellent mechanic, very reasonable and great guy. Can be very busy as well though but after the flood I'm sure all work is welcome.

kgb117

Reaction score
It's a ski doo... I wouldn't mind dropping it off in golden either... Is it just the two shops there?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Call Niels @ Four Season Motorsports . Works out of his shop in Bowness and very reasonable prices . Knows his way around Ski doos for sure 403.247.7029
Yep Neilsy is great as well and a BRP master tech as well. Thats as high as it goes for BRP techs.

Top Bottom