Good place to get trans and diff service done??

feyd

Reaction score
I am looking to get the transmission fluid and diff oils changed...where is a good reliable place to get that done?

Since the trans fluid is getting done and the pan will most likely be off I am also considering getting a Transgo Jr. shift kit put in.

Yes I could do it myself but I just don't seem to have the time these days....

Thanks!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
i am looking to get the transmission fluid and diff oils changed...where is a good reliable place to get that done?

Since the trans fluid is getting done and the pan will most likely be off i am also considering getting a transgo jr. Shift kit put in.

Yes i could do it myself but i just don't seem to have the time these days....

Thanks!

what are you doing the diff services and trans service on?? A quad or truck???

OTHERWISE AS A SPONSOR OF THIS SITE, MY SHOP WOULD BE AS GOOD OR BETTER THAN ANY.... PLUS I GIVE A 10% DISCOUNT(OR BETTER) TO SNOWANDMUD.COM MEMBERS.......... SHERWOOD PARK CERTIGARD .... 780-464-6000

Last edited:

feyd

Reaction score
what are you doing the diff services and trans service on?? A quad or truck???

OTHERWISE AS A SPONSOR OF THIS SITE, MY SHOP WOULD BE AS GOOD OR BETTER THAN ANY.... PLUS I GIVE A 10% DISCOUNT(OR BETTER) TO SNOWANDMUD.COM MEMBERS.......... SHERWOOD PARK CERTIGARD .... 780-464-6000

On a '06 Chev 3500 CCLB D/A

Harrys Auto in Stony Plain.

Canadian Driveline in Sherwood Park.

Above two can do the Transgo Jr. kit too??

Switch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FEYD,

I've had Canadian Driveline do work on several Vechicles and would highly reccommend them, there address is 110 Ordze Ave Sherwood Park Ph. 780-449-2400. Another is Lo-cost at 7124-82 Ave, Ph. 780-468-2678. Good Luck.

Top Bottom