Good place to get 5er rails installed??

muzbomb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys i live in Lloydminster just wondering if there is a good place to get my fifth wheel rails installed on my truck at around?? Lloyd is so expensive seems they want 400 bucks to install them seems like a lot?? I go to edmonton once in a while or if anybody knows a cheaper place around Lloyd area?? Let me know Thanks

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do it yourself buddy Its easy comes with good instruction's about hour and half and $400 bucks in your pocket With the crazy crazy shop rates now I have been doing alot of ch!t myself these days slow and steady wins the race :d

dodgeguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
^^^^^what he said...have installed them on 4 trucks dad has had since '94:beer:

hedge

Reaction score
especially if you get the no-drill brackets, usually only a couple bolts through the frame on each side and then you just need to drill the holes through the bed. If I can do it anyone can.

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be getting a new truck in October. Curious, does anyone know how the fifth wheels are mounted to the new boxed frame trucks IE GMC Chevy?
Also does the instructions tell you where to mount the rails? an inch off could be a lot of weight off the front end....

muzbomb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would do it myself but i am so frickin busy with work and i have to get it installed by Mid April cause i have to take the camper in for service. So on a deadline and have no frickin time!!!

ABOMB177

Reaction score
Mine is going to tidy truck. I don't remember the specifics but I think it's about $50 more than hitch warehouse in Edmonton.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ABC in east edmonton did mine for 300.00 and the worst thing is that they told me to pay extra for the custom no drill and when I got truck back the 160.00 custom kit was still in truck. So if anyone wants these custom no drill kit make me a deal, good for a 2012 dodge 3500 longhorn and others Im sure.......

DIYtruckoutfit

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
I'll be getting a new truck in October. Curious, does anyone know how the fifth wheels are mounted to the new boxed frame trucks IE GMC Chevy?
Also does the instructions tell you where to mount the rails? an inch off could be a lot of weight off the front end....

Ya most instructions do, let me know what type of hitch you will be installing and the details on your truck and I'll send you a PDF copy of instructions.
As mentioned here there easy to install, just follow the step by step instructions and measure twice. I carry most brands. Reese, Curt, B&W, DSP, and many many more.

Last edited:
Top Bottom