Good Maps for Horburg to find Lamoral/Caboose?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry I don't have a map. I'm a walking gps. Just no how to ride there both ways off by hart
sent from my htc

Brad Janzen

Reaction score
Sorry I don't have a map. I'm a walking gps. Just no how to ride there both ways off by hart
sent from my htc
Ya I have been down around there a couple times and must have missed the turnoff It turns out I was quite close

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were taken there once and it just appeared out of nowhere. If you don't know, you can drive right by it.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sent from my htc

nice tex, next time turn the friggin thing on . hehe

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Y I don't need it. Un like u getting lost with one. Sad. Very sad.

sent from my htc

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
He gets lost in the skag or tree wells I hear. ???Being that vertically challenged I mean. Hehehe

AB RANGER 007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I have been down around there a couple times and must have missed the turnoff It turns out I was quite close

With all this BS that is going on did find out what you wanded to know? What is this Lamoral Townsite? is it a local name? it doesnot show up on any info search. Caboose location I have, thanks to Tim and Hadster. N52.41376 W115.46387, and if you need a pic/jpeg from Backroads GPS Maps, PM me yor e-mail addres

K B4 Y G, Bruce.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya it is cool.

The trail up to it is getting bad ( last year it was and I'm sure its no better )

A person can go the palmers cabin way and bypass the big hill and valley with the tree root trail ( also getting bad )

sent from my htc

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya it is cool.

The trail up to it is getting bad ( last year it was and I'm sure its no better )

A person can go the palmers cabin way and bypass the big hill and valley with the tree root trail ( also getting bad )

sent from my htc
Yes u should go around by Palmers cabin, the bridge in the ravine is broken if u go straight. Once back up on the railline after palmers cabin, it should only be maybe about 10 minutes or so west (look for yellow & orange ribbon hanging on trees & an old yellow rain suit on the left) . At that point turn right into trees follow chewed up trail into site (about 1 km).

AB RANGER 007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes u should go around by Palmers cabin, the bridge in the ravine is broken if u go straight. Once back up on the railline after palmers cabin, it should only be maybe about 10 minutes or so west (look for yellow & orange ribbon hanging on trees & an old yellow rain suit on the left) . At that point turn right into trees follow chewed up trail into site (about 1 km).

Does any one know where this Name "Lamoral" came from?? It does not show up on any SEARCH forms/Places/Maps???

K B4 Y G, Bruce.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wonder how the decide what to post onto ??

Enny meany ??

sent from my HTC while working

Top Bottom