good deal??? RM 250

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its a lil tricky to do and you will need to borrow some tools to split the case. Its a good deal if you think you can do the work yourself.

If not, save up and buy one that runs for 2g.

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Free would be a better price,keep looking for one that is in good running condition.Doing maintenance would be a better way to learn the in's and out of a motorcycle.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Id offer him $300 for it. Go through the bike yourself and the proper suzuki shop manual. If you screw up then if is only 300 out of your pocket. If you don't you can have a decent bike for cheap. FYI I bought a KLX 300 for 1400 that was in excellent condition. Rode it all season and put bark busters on it then sold it for 1700 at the end of the season. There are good deals out there to be found on older bikes that don't need any work.

Mrlake

Reaction score
Ye ok... I'm only spending Max 1500 on bike though... So will continue looking ..thanks for input though

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can find some mint bikes in the 98-02 range for that. Keep looking and have cash ready to go.

Mrlake

Reaction score
Ye mind I'm 16 so I'm only working during the summer and. Can only spend 1/3 of money I make rest goes to savings .... Parent rules... But my dad offers me lots of money to do well in school and Christmas soo it will take me a while... Only problem is that in the amount of time it takes me to save for it I'm gonna have to control myself from buying other stuff....haha 16 years old certain things can seem tempting

Top Bottom