Good all around tires

Billydozer56

Reaction score
I have a 2010 F150, well its time for new tires real soon. im looking for a set that will handle a bit of a load. I carry my quad, I plan on getting a holiday trailer soon as well. I need tires to stand up to abuse from logging roads and able to handle slimy conditions. I also need tires that have more grip then a hockey puck in the winter. I like tires that do not make a ton of noise, I don't mind paying for good quality tires.

Anyone have any good suggestions? is there anything new on the market a guy should look at?

cheers

handyandy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Toyo m55 have been really good for me. I regularly haul 25000 pound tractors and hauling bales, lots of gravel miles too. They are decent in mud and snow too. They seem to last alot longer than cheaper tires too

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The general grabber at2 is one of the best all around tires and they are snowflake approved and are quiet

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do you have a good selection of sizes ? 18" ? Do they have a mileage guarantee?

Diamondledinc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out the Toyo AT 2's Extreme... i'm getting a set of these after i put my lift in.

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How many k in two years?

Around 60000 km - F150 . When we're loaded for trips or holidays, she's usually loaded right up. Pulling a 21' boat and a stand up jet ski in the box in the summer, and a sled deck all winter ( before it begins, I just haul my 1...ONE...sled on it). :) The deck is about 5-600 lbs
Drive down to Arizona once or twice a year as well.

Sent from my iPad

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The general grabber at2 is one of the best all around tires and they are snowflake approved and are quiet

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have run General Grabber AT2 on two of my trucks and I love them !! Rotate them and they last pretty decent ! Great traction in winter and good offroad too (although I don't try the crazy stuff)

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
General grabber at2 here as well in a 305 on 20" rims... Amazed at the deep snow traction. In the mud they are self cleaning tire... Mudflats highly recommended. Great for slippery/iced roads up to about -25.

Badass69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run the cheapest takeoffs people give away on Kijiji because they all need "cooler" tires. Not totally true honestly... but not far off either.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

scottp

Reaction score
I've got Motomaster Total Terrain LT's on my F350 and they work great in the snow and slush. The absolute worst I've had were BFG All Terrains and Firestone Destinations.

rondun1

Reaction score
I have used the BFG all terrains had 74K on them on my 2010 Chevy 1500 4wd. I pull a 24.5ft holiday trailer and pull a sled trailer. I do go off road for sledding they worked very well for me.

Top Bottom