Golden.. truck, trailer, sleds stolen!

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back from Fernie myself and just heard that my brother was in Golden this weekend and had came out sat morning to find his truck, enclosed trailer and all their sleds gone. My nephew just spent ALL his hard earned cash on a new sled for himself too! What a way to spend the weekend, The police said they expect it will show up in Kelowna. My brother said his truck was sitting on empty so I hope the a$$holes ran outta gas a few miles down the road or got caught when they had to give up a mastercard/debit card when filling up at the gas station.

800RMK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It sure sucks when this happens :( Hopefully everything was insured. One of these times somebody is gonna get in the act and they will pay dearly :realmad:

bergy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hate to hear things like this:realmad: Whatever happened to the day when we could trust others??:confused:???? I would like to stumble upon one of these criminals when there were a couple of us around;) Justice would be served!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

GRD

Reaction score
Sorry to here about your brother's luck... Keep us posted on updates!

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gawd why dont people leave others stuff alone , dam that irks me..

Because if they do get caught, they just get a slap on the wrist and are allowed to go back out and do it again. Our justice system needs an overhaul.:realmad:

gusto

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that crap. Do you want to discribe the stolen stuff. I live in the Kelowna area . One idea is, send me some piks of the goods I will print them and pin them in club houses and warming huts. Ride different places all the time, never know it might help. I hate friggen thieves. Be glad to help any way I can good luck. Gusto

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Truck was recovered, the wankers ran outta fuel 20 minutes outside of town, trailer and sleds still missing though... thanks gusto I am going to let my brother know :)

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh sure they left the crappy truck and kept the fun stuff
hopefully the trailer and sleds were insured ...... we are off to revy this weekend let us know details of sleds and stuff .... keep an eye out for ya

Top Bottom