Golden Trip Dec 3-5

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey all, planning a trip Dec 3-5th to Golden. Wondering if it's worth heading out that way yet or if I should just book Revy.

Can someone let me know how it is this week, and weekend?

Cheers!

GSR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
should be about the same as last weekend with a fresh blanket of white stuff. HUGE system moving in Tuesday - Thursday next week.
Looks like winter is here to stay!

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would go to revy unless you want to wreck your machine,not enough snow at quartz

Well I've heard that Silent is pretty good. Some guys punched through on Sunday. Plus the rest of the crew I'm going with is dead set on staying there instead of Revy. I suggested going to Revy but whatever, I just wanna ride and get out on my sled, smell the 2 stroke and be in the mountains. Take it easy, after all I got all season to wreck my machine! :p

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I've heard that Silent is pretty good. Some guys punched through on Sunday. Plus the rest of the crew I'm going with is dead set on staying there instead of Revy. I suggested going to Revy but whatever, I just wanna ride and get out on my sled, smell the 2 stroke and be in the mountains. Take it easy, after all I got all season to wreck my machine! :p

silent eh??

they got up for sure????

this could be fun on friday

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
silent eh??

they got up for sure????

this could be fun on friday

Ya I heard some guys punched through. I'd like to ride there on Saturday with my crew. Hopefully they will want to. Long ride in, but oh so worth it.

You riding all weekend? We're at Sportsman Lodge, should meet up for a pint in town with both our crews.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I heard some guys punched through. I'd like to ride there on Saturday with my crew. Hopefully they will want to. Long ride in, but oh so worth it.

You riding all weekend? We're at Sportsman Lodge, should meet up for a pint in town with both our crews.

just a day rip on friday,,, looks like fernie it is..

next time for sure :beer::beer:

Top Bottom