Golden Skidoo

Oilboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i had a slight run in with a tree today i smashed the front of my xp i needed a new pipe, bumper and plastic. i went to golden skidoo and they had me up and going in a hour, they pulled a tech off of a nother sled to get mine fixed. they are awesome guys easy to deal with and helped a guy out with out even thinking about it.

will definatly be a return customer

some pics of the wreck

Attachments

• P3130366.jpg
    P3130366.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 26
  • P3130367.jpg
    P3130367.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

tohigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
service like that keeps them going, good word goes a long way

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dealt with the Golden dealership while back i thought they very good people
it seem to be mom&pop operation you can just about ask them any thing
their happy to help you:d

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a little more than a casual meeting with that tree if you had to do the pipe too. Glad it didn't finish your day though. :beer::d:beer:

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i had a slight run in with a tree today i smashed the front of my xp i needed a new pipe, bumper and plastic. i went to golden skidoo and they had me up and going in a hour, they pulled a tech off of a nother sled to get mine fixed. they are awesome guys easy to deal with and helped a guy out with out even thinking about it.

Too bad they are shutting down. They have been for sale for awhile, but no takers. I believe this is their last year.

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
Motortech had my rear skid on my apex ripped apart one night in 15 minutes..... got it tore down before they closed the doors for the night so I could get the parts on the bus and there for morning. Randy then gave me the room to put it all back together the next morning. Great peeps to deal withno matter what you ride!!!!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

BCSF Dealer of the year!! Not to shabby!!:beer:

Top Bottom