Golden ride - Nov 28th weekend.... Pending good snow :)

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is what kicking horse looked like on Wednesday!
image.jpg

C of Red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ride this weekend every year. It's usually our first. Golden was a thin last year so we thought we would try Revy this year... However, if the snows better in Golden I can always cancel the rooms in Revy. ;)

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hell, I could always be steered towards snow for a day, no matter where it is at that time of year.... :)
I'll leave the 174 at home for that trip and be forced to ride the "old" '14 :cool:

Cheers,

RN

getnutz

Reaction score
If I get all the new plastic on the old girl, I will be ready to punish her again and again and again. Took it apart satrday morning and not 1 piece was undamaged. You know anything abut tat RaspberrNytro ?

honda450

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can be persuaded for the 28 weekend for sure. I will be there. Might leave the new sled and ride the old polaris though

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I get all the new plastic on the old girl, I will be ready to punish her again and again and again. Took it apart satrday morning and not 1 piece was undamaged. You know anything abut tat RaspberrNytro ?

Well, **** does tend to get a bit TRICKY from time to time out there in them hills.... :)

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading to that way with a couple buddies. Going to pick my sled up from TSS...getting the Instaboost among a few other things installed. We were thinking of stopping in Revy on the way back. Would like to get a little closer to home for the drive back after sledding so if lots of snow in Golden then that's where we will ride.

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading to that way with a couple buddies. Going to pick my sled up from TSS...getting the Instaboost among a few other things installed. We were thinking of stopping in Revy on the way back. Would like to get a little closer to home for the drive back after sledding so if lots of snow in Golden then that's where we will ride.

I know it'll be early, but would love to see one of their kits in action. I'm sure we could use the extra HP to break some trail that weekend. :)

Cheers,

RN

Top Bottom