Golden on Monday

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whos going up to Golden on Monday
Thers a dump coming for the weekend and looks like 30-40 for sunday So looking for riders for monday

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ski hill is showing 33cm in the past 48hrs and more on sat to tues, sounds like wed would be a good ride day, lets load up Imdoo'n:d

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ski hill is showing 33cm in the past 48hrs and more on sat to tues, sounds like wed would be a good ride day, lets load up Imdoo'n:d
I pretty sure my daughter has a dance thing on tue or wed but i canbe flexable. will get back to you (will pm you) already have people to go tues/wed/thurs/fri/sat..... but that darn Monday is a tough one
RP

Pro-Am Chris

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
I might be interested now that it has snowed, I am thinking about going sunday monday.

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
will start riding this coming wk for season......snow is big where I ride.just to many big heads around town still...Ya no...oh and Have I giant barrel of cheap ab fuel.....:d

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
will start riding this coming wk for season......snow is big where I ride.just to many big heads around town still...Ya no...oh and Have I giant barrel of cheap ab fuel.....:d

COWTOWN??????:rolleyes:

call me

were riding ALL next week,, 6 days biatches:d

Top Bottom