Going to Mcbride this Weekend!!!!

camarofan

Reaction score
Hey all! Me and a buddy are going to Mcbride on the 12th and 13th! He has an MXZ 800R and i was just wondering if you guys think he will have any trouble up there right now. Im riding a 154xp so im not worried but any input would be appreciated! Thx in advance:beer:

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just tape the throttle wide open and giver'. I saw a couple short tracks playing around the cabin last weekend. He should be able to go quite a few places as long as your not making him break trail...:p

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey all! Me and a buddy are going to Mcbride on the 12th and 13th! He has an MXZ 800R and i was just wondering if you guys think he will have any trouble up there right now. Im riding a 154xp so im not worried but any input would be appreciated! Thx in advance:beer:
Make sure you dress warm. It`s suppose to be cold this weekend.

raustincat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
make sure he's full of gas and has a spare can on the back cuz he'll need it... wide open all day... and u both better do a few bicep reps before u go, might be doing a lot of ski pulls!

have fun boys! it will be cold but should have some nice fluffy stuff!

camarofan

Reaction score
Thanks boys!! They are caling for -28 on sunday and -23 saturday. Shes gonna be cold as eff but still be a blast! Which is the best place to go around there right now? Bell, Renshaw or lucielle?

raustincat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yea its true its hit and miss with the visibility... but suprisingly last year we had a lot of nice sunny days... we've also had our fair share of socked in days too... but those days we are usually playing in 3 foot deep powder lol

Top Bottom