Going out tomorrow?

sportman

Reaction score
Looking to join up with anyone or group going somewhere around Edmonton, say Alberta Beach, Whitecourt, Westlock, Athabasca (anywhere?)

Nikm17

Reaction score
Rode today north of the city, between Lamont and smokey lake. Sleds over heated in less than 10km scratchers down and everything. Unless conditions are significantly better in another area I don't think there would be much to ride on around the city.
P.S. we rode the same area last weekend and had no problems, wasn't great but at least rideable, just as a reference

Dakine879

Reaction score
I had a great time today south of Drayton Valley near the Brazeau dam ... it was awesome snow,.... i would upload a couple of pics but i'm doing something wrong and i can't figure out how to upload a picture...it should be straight forward but it isn't.

Dakine879

Reaction score
I'll go again tomorrow, if you can put up with an old guy who goes slow? I could meet you in Lodgepole or right at the brazeau dam?

sportman

Reaction score
I'll go again tomorrow, if you can put up with an old guy who goes slow? I could meet you in Lodgepole or right at the brazeau dam?
i'm an old guy too who has no problem taking it easier. Never been out that way so could meet you at Lodgepole or even hook up at Thorsby and follow you. What time you looking to go? call or text me 780-818-5204

Top Bottom