Going downhill with no brakes

pollard

Reaction score
So I own a brand new 97 Cat ZRT 600 and I was heading down a hill on Sunday and wholly cow, no brakes. I bailed and sled smashed into tree.

Looks like my caliper is seized open and the rotor is really loose. Do I have to remove the chaincase in order to remove the rotor?

Anybody have any parts for sled for sale? I need a hood, triple pipe, some front suspension parts, and any brake parts you have available.

I live in Kamloops so anybody that is local with parts, let me know.

Thanks in advance.

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have all kinds parts , yes you have to pull the chaincase to get the disc off, but its a floating disc depends how loose it is I have A frames NOS check part # to see if it fits and a friend lots of triple stuff might be able to come up every thing you need plus the caliber so can whoa her up PM me

Kiwionsnow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check KIJIJI. I looked at one for sale today in edm for $1900. yes the whole machine. since i had one of these in the EXTREME version... I have lived in your world . let me just say if I still had the POS i would deliver to it your house for gas money. sorry for the harsh words and you may love yours but you are now the proud owner of a wheel barrow.

pissednbroke

Reaction score
Hey that was a good wreck and are you sure your bulkhead is not bent from what I saw of it did not look good at all was glad to see you had bailed though.

Top Bottom