Goggles with glasses

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not sure if i seen this topic before or not.I wanna but goggles to wear over my eye glasses.What are the some of the best ones out there,how much and a place to buy around Edm?

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just bought a pair for my son as he too has the glasses issue. Bought Oakleys from Cycle Works south side. They were pretty helpful :) It was just hard for me to walk into a Polaris dealer with my son, felt like I was Exposing him to the darkside?? :d:d We bought a Helmut there too. Still struggling with the guilt feeling.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just bought a pair for my son as he too has the glasses issue. Bought Oakleys from Cycle Works south side. They were pretty helpful :) It was just hard for me to walk into a Polaris dealer with my son, felt like I was Exposing him to the darkside?? :d:d We bought a Helmut there too. Still struggling with the guilt feeling.
to help appease the guilt, write 100 times: Helmet not Helmut :d:d

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i just bought a pair for my son as he too has the glasses issue. Bought oakleys from cycle works south side. They were pretty helpful :) it was just hard for me to walk into a polaris dealer with my son, felt like i was exposing him to the darkside?? :d:d we bought a helmut there too. Still struggling with the guilt feeling.

maybe he will see the light now that hes been exposed to some quality stuff.... There is hope for all

Sleeper700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a set of the ski-doo model Smith's (and I bought the quarter mask to shield my nose because the helmet doesn't), a set of Scott's that I can't remember the model, and a pair of 509's. All 3 work with my glasses, and the only time that I have any fogging issues is after I work really hard (getting unstuck, boondocking for 5 minutes straight, etc). If I can cool myself down, then I don't have the sweat causing the fog.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wear glasses and goggles and i have a couple pairs of scotts they work not bad but my glasses do have a tendancy to fog up when i boondock which i love to do.. I bought a pair of the new smith turbo option goggles that fit over glasses and they are the ticket in my opinion, they have a tiny little fan mounted on top of the goggle and they keep my glasses fog free all-day long.. We have them in stock in mcride, and can ship anywhere.

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wear glasses and goggles and i have a couple pairs of scotts they work not bad but my glasses do have a tendancy to fog up when i boondock which i love to do.. I bought a pair of the new smith turbo option goggles that fit over glasses and they are the ticket in my opinion, they have a tiny little fan mounted on top of the goggle and they keep my glasses fog free all-day long.. We have them in stock in mcride, and can ship anywhere.

Glen I too where goggles and glasses can you please PM myself price on the Smith turbo and shipping to St. Abert. Thanks in advance.

sleddinfamily

Reaction score
You might want to try the Scott Googles website under perscription inserts. I purchased a set of these inserts and they work better then any google /glasses combination I have ever tried. They are transferable to most goggle brands,I currently use them in Scott, Oakley and Spy.

fargineyesore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a set of Pro-View prescription goggles. Work great. You have to order them from the States.

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
My husband bought some of these from Glen @ Spindrift and just loves them.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I wear contacts when sledding..hate contacts but is the price for my sport. Befor that I too had galsses foggin up problems. If the "turbo" thing would have been available I problably would be wearing glasses today.
Fogging...what a pain.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here is a universal prescription insert, im going to try this one out. I hate contacts.

here is a universal anti fog fan for your goggles too

Reaction score
here is a universal prescription insert, im going to try this one out. I hate contacts.

here is a universal anti fog fan for your goggles too

Use these links please. Contact me if you would like any information about either of these. If you are in certain parts of Colorado I do have demos available on almost all goggles, sunglasses and of course the Eliminator.
The Eliminator works great for those that have fogging problems. I am not a big fogger and don't really need it when using a quality goggle, but I have friends that seem to sweet and fog a lot, one is a guide who digs people out all day long, they all love the Eliminator. I have a few deals on leftover used and un-used ones from last year.

-Lane

Blue rev

Reaction score
I tried for 3 years to find decent googles that would do the job. My glasses would fog or the goggles wouldn't fit properly. I took the step and got lasered. Not tasered, lasered!:) What a new world without glasses. Now I just go and buy a decent pair of goggles and thats it. Two thumbs way up!

Top Bottom