Goggle dryer installed

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go with the RSI vented bag. I put one on my Pro, attached underneath the top hood above the can. The Poo one was complete overkill for the application, looks the same as this one.

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I built my own out of aluminum and mounted it by the stinger but found the same results as mattiac....not hot enough there but havent moved mine yet

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you have a new etec with the seat storage, simply put the tool kit in the seat storage and take a set of cutters to the tool kit holder. Cut out the forward most face of the box all the way down to its base so you have three sided rectangular box. This allows googles to slide in perfectly while being protected by the panel, the air movement from the clutches dries them out very quickly. I run a spare set in there all day and swap out as necessary.

With a young family you look for ways to get around spending cash, this was free and works perfect !

Pinebeatle

Reaction score
So after riding with my buddy who has a 11 cat and a goggle dryer. I decided to buy one after being jealous of his dry goggles I went and picked one up from the local cat dealer today. Installed with a Few tye wraps. Fits nice and snug with goggles inside. Only 2-3 inches From can so I'm hoping it will work and not melt my goggles. I will be
Constantly checking my first time out. I have some cheap old smiths I'll throw in as a test for the first little bit. One of the biggest downfalls is my sled just lost 10hp because it says arctic cat on the zipper. Cost was 50 bucks. Anyways here's a couple pics.

bb8e1a8c.jpg

24745361.jpg
50 Bucks!! I got mine for 34$ I guess there more expensive if you dont put them on a Cat:p

Last edited:

puddle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't like the idea of my goggles rubbing in the tool kit box, so I cut off the sides and face of the box and zip tied the Arctic Cat bag to the remaining backplate of the kit. Works great. - had to cut out a bit of foam, but no biggie

Attachments

• IMG_2476.jpg
    IMG_2476.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 136

Stantheman

Reaction score
If you have a new etec with the seat storage, simply put the tool kit in the seat storage and take a set of cutters to the tool kit holder. Cut out the forward most face of the box all the way down to its base so you have three sided rectangular box. This allows googles to slide in perfectly while being protected by the panel, the air movement from the clutches dries them out very quickly. I run a spare set in there all day and swap out as necessary.

With a young family you look for ways to get around spending cash, this was free and works perfect !

Can we get a pic if you have time?

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just bringing this one back up. Just bought the cat bag and looking to see where everyone has mounted theirs. I would rather leave the tool kit as is.

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just bringing this one back up. Just bought the cat bag and looking to see where everyone has mounted theirs. I would rather leave the tool kit as is.

Moving the tool kit to under the seat and mouthing goggle dryer on clutch guard is pretty easy. You use your goggle dryer much more frequently then your tools

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I might move it now. I have it mounted where the battery is. I still have the stock exhaust so the heat is ok. However I stopped for fuel and changed my goggles. As soon as I opened the side all around the case was packed with snow. If the case didn't have the mesh it would be ok. The reason I didn't want to move it under the seat is I already have stuff there. I usually keep my tow strap in there.

Top Bottom