Goggle dryer installed

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So after riding with my buddy who has a 11 cat and a goggle dryer. I decided to buy one after being jealous of his dry goggles I went and picked one up from the local cat dealer today. Installed with a Few tye wraps. Fits nice and snug with goggles inside. Only 2-3 inches From can so I'm hoping it will work and not melt my goggles. I will be
Constantly checking my first time out. I have some cheap old smiths I'll throw in as a test for the first little bit. One of the biggest downfalls is my sled just lost 10hp because it says arctic cat on the zipper. Cost was 50 bucks. Anyways here's a couple pics.

bb8e1a8c.jpg

24745361.jpg

xp mountainrider

Reaction score
That looks like an Awesome Idea, I wonder if it will also go inthere with the E start, thats right where the Battery sits. If It works we will be able to look pass the Artic cat Zipper.. LOL

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had mine there and it didn't get dry. I don't know if it was the snow coming in or it doesn't get hot enough? I ended up moving it above the head. I don't know if there is room on the e-tec? Also I had the RSI bag you get into it from the side, I think the Cat one only goes in the top?

I'd be surprised its only a 10 hp drop :d

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is no room on the header with the belt holder there. I don't think putting te bag right on the pipe would be smart. I thought I seen muff pots beside the can. So if it can cook it should dry goggles. I hope.

Unklsnomobile

Reaction score
I got e start, so I put mine on the side panel right on top of the can. Just enough room, and does not get too hot.

rooster 54

Reaction score
So after riding with my buddy who has a 11 cat and a goggle dryer. I decided to buy one after being jealous of his dry goggles I went and picked one up from the local cat dealer today. Installed with a Few tye wraps. Fits nice and snug with goggles inside. Only 2-3 inches From can so I'm hoping it will work and not melt my goggles. I will be
Constantly checking my first time out. I have some cheap old smiths I'll throw in as a test for the first little bit. One of the biggest downfalls is my sled just lost 10hp because it says arctic cat on the zipper. Cost was 50 bucks. Anyways here's a couple pics.

bb8e1a8c.jpg

24745361.jpg

Where do you get that.

Should be good for my son.His goggles are always foggy.

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I went and ran the sled a bit and had a feel for what parts were hot. The can doesn't put off much heat around it's sides. So I moved the bag and strapped it to the grill vent on the side panel. Looks like we might have a winner. Bag hangs Down just enough and doesnt make contact with the pipe. Here is a couple more pics.
3fd1f850.jpg

69318aa2.jpg

giddyup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did you riviet it on or you use velcro, i have on but i have not put it on yet, was thinking of, a couple of rivets through the panel, not know if i trust velcro, let us know how it dose, was going to put mine on next week, kind of scared, might loose hp with that cat bag on it

giddyup

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did you riviet it on or you use velcro, i have on but i have not put it on yet, was thinking of, a couple of rivets through the panel, not know if i trust velcro, let us know how it dose, was going to put mine on next week, kind of scared, might loose hp with that cat bag on it

giddyup

I am using tye wraps right now. If it works in this spot then I'll consider diferent fastners

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One of the biggest bonuses is my sled just gained 10hp because it says arctic cat on the zipper. Cost was 50 bucks. Anyways here's a couple pics.

Fixed that for ya.

All your buddies will wonder why it climbs higher now!!!:d

Flange99

Reaction score
You gotta give credit to Cat for the quantity and quality of accessories they offer.

Top Bottom