Gloves ??

Big kid 33

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am in need of new gloves looking for some help. I ride both in the cold of Sask and the mountains. I was looking at klim fusions. Wondering if anyone has them and are they worth buying

Jeff Braap Woginowski

Reaction score
I just bought the klim summits. Best gloves I have ever had. Road up in the rain and all day in wet snow. They were dry as a bone inside. For 160$$$$ they should be though.

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I struggle with gloves. Hate wearing them. I prefer easy on, easy off, so started ridding with insulated work gloves. Been riding 10years now with only work gloves. Love em. Free to if you get them from work.

bryan_117

Reaction score
i just bought some klim power xross gloves, hated them for the start of the day. by the end of the day i can say i was very impressed. dry, even though we rode through pouring rain on the way down the first day, up and down in the rain the second day, and a massive downpour down the 3rd day. havent tried them in the cold, this weekend i'll let ya know, also just got a pair of motor fist valkyrie gloves, cant wait to try them out.

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i just bought some klim power xross gloves, hated them for the start of the day. by the end of the day i can say i was very impressed. dry, even though we rode through pouring rain on the way down the first day, up and down in the rain the second day, and a massive downpour down the 3rd day. havent tried them in the cold, this weekend i'll let ya know, also just got a pair of motor fist valkyrie gloves, cant wait to try them out.
Love my motorfist gloves the klims felt bulky although they were warm

Monster 1000

Reaction score
True Adventure Gear .
Both gauntlet and short ones. Best gloves i own and way cheaper. $50 at the sled show. IMO.

Top Bottom