Gloves

slednk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey just wondering what kind of gloves to get.. Not set on any brand any input would be nice

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used to always buy low cost gloves, but my hands would get cold. I bought some Klim gloves, and love them. No complaints at all.

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Klim or motorfist work great! Got them both, never hurts to have good back up pair.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ice fishing gloves for me, cheap, dry, and cheap................oh yeah best of all they are cheap. lol rode in -30 last year withno hand gaurds and hands stayed warm all day.

oh yeah they are cheap. 1 pair per year.

Darrell262

Reaction score
Website
www.calculatedrisk.ca
I bought a set of Klim gloves for sledding. I don't really like them that much. Yes they keep my hands dry and warm, but they are too bulky for me. I only use them to get to the mountains and then take them off and wear moto cross gloves, then wear the Klim for the ride home. I would like to buy a thinner type glove with less bulk for normal riding and ditch the moto cross gloves. Friend has a pair that are thinner but I can't remember what they are called.

Doof

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Klim, Motorfist and HMK all make good gloves. For spring riding or for riding on warmer days I bought a pair of Oakley Winter Assault gloves - which are awesome gloves.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a set of Klim gloves for sledding. I don't really like them that much. Yes they keep my hands dry and warm, but they are too bulky for me. I only use them to get to the mountains and then take them off and wear moto cross gloves, then wear the Klim for the ride home. I would like to buy a thinner type glove with less bulk for normal riding and ditch the moto cross gloves. Friend has a pair that are thinner but I can't remember what they are called.

everyone makes them now a days,, I find the thin Klim's to loose for me,, love my HMK spring gloves,, I also have oakley mid glove,,

I only wear spring gloves my hands get too hot,, unless -18 then out come the heavier leather but I always have a heqavier pair in my bag for a bad ride out,,
Dakine and Oakley are great and easy to find at the big non sled shops.... for cheap too maybe $20-$30 if ya lookie for deals dont spend $60 for the name klim trust me

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just bought a new pair of Klims from Glen at Spindrift last week. They have an option built into them where the liner can be used in 2 ways. 1-less material on the palm of your hand and more on the backs or-2-more material on the palms and less on the backs. Pretty cool I thought and fairly comfortable too. $129 plus tax. I recommend them.

IRC

Reaction score
I use ice climbing gloves, they are thin, waterproof and breath. They are designed for flexibility and mobility and have a formed palm that does not bunch up. Most have goat skin palms and wear very well.

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a pair of thin Klim and a pair of heavy Klim both are awesome. The thin I find are warm to almost -20 and I have zero wind protection.

Top Bottom