Gloves

Metalfusion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are you all wearing for gloves?

I dont know about the rest of you but my hands get tired from holing on so tight because of the two layer gloves and the sliding you get in the glove.

Id like to find a good one layer glove that keeps my hands reasonably warm while riding in the hills. Ill wear my two layer gloves for the trail to stay warm.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a couple different pairs Castle's and Klim, I like the Klim the best. Dec. 15th I will be putting them to use.:d

Metalfusion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya Im running the Klim Togwotee gloves and Klim Powerxross gloves but they are both a dual layer so you get that slipping between the layers.

I want a good single layer glove that works well.

The Klim stuff is very warm and does a good job, just looking for something a little better for grip.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Take a look at ww.ruoutside.com they have some really good gloves ( I think I have one of each pair of their lighter ones) takes a week or so to get them but they are priced well and are good quality.

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got the super flea market in edmonton. 24$ they are warm and i dont feel like i have boxing gloves on. Look like a Klim knock off with out the window wiper. They work, and if i rip them i dont feel like i just lost my best friend

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
don't like the big glove feel on the Bar's either,Use spring gloves all yr just have 3+ in the pack,and put better heaters on the grips:d
found some gloves at Marks in city,thin warm and tuff

sledneck48

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have som FXR glove that are a single layer and they are made of neoprene really warm when their dry and are still pretty warm when soaking wet.
There great when its pretty warm outside.
Also have silicon pads on the palm and fingers so you get better grip

drford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
granted they do not make their own glove but i wear a leather pair of polaris gloves i have always had a massive problem keeping my hads warm below -5 i supposedly froze them as a kid but anyways they are the first pair of gloves i have found that kept my hands warm all day last winter while riding rzr or quads if i knew who made them for polaris i would give their name but they say polaris on them so that is all i know i would like to try a pair of klim tough too heas they a re phenomenal gloves too

TAV

Reaction score
Website
www.primels.ca
i ride with True North Adventure. both the powderstorm and storm gloves work great they are completely water proof. I put them to the test and washed the dishes and my hands stayed dry. great gloves!

spike7ss

Reaction score
I wear a pair of Mac Tools Insulated impact gloves, they are a mechanic type. They are awsome gloves and keep my hands warm while riding. Only problem is they dont make them anymore :(

Thunderr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X2 for True North

A big shout out to Clews Management for the warranty on my old pair.

Great tunnel bags as well

Cheers
Chris

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wear a pair of Mac Tools Insulated impact gloves, they are a mechanic type. They are awsome gloves and keep my hands warm while riding. Only problem is they dont make them anymore :(

I just bought a pair from my Mac dealer this week... As far as gloves go, I wear leather on the trail, and switch to FXR Adrenaline gloves when in the alpine, grip heaters on low. I've frozen my hands numerous times on the rigs, but I find the neoprene glove works well. Best to keep a couple pair and switch out during the day. Another good glove I've used is the FOX Thermalpaw - same idea as the adrenaline glove. Very light, good dexterity, not bulky at all. They are not the warmest glove in the world, but insulation adds bulk - you can't have it all...

Ancient Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On warm days I use Snap-On cold weather mechanics gloves. Very light and warm with good grip and feel. On colder days what else but Klim.

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wear mechanics gloves from lordco. with the handle bar warmers they are great. I found marks work world has a HUGE slection of gloves like this and price is much cheeper. home depo also has a construction grade glove that I want to try. I like my gloves thin but also carry a spare pair of thick ones just incase I get lost lol.

powerteker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya Im running the Klim Togwotee gloves and Klim Powerxross gloves but they are both a dual layer so you get that slipping between the layers.

I want a good single layer glove that works well.

The Klim stuff is very warm and does a good job, just looking for something a little better for grip.

I had the same problem. I bought thease rode with them twice now and love them!! they are single layer and they dont look very warm but no problem in -10

Attachments

• IMG_0511.jpg
    IMG_0511.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 25

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wear cabela's goretex gloves. I have two pairs but i've never needed the second pair. Traill ride in all day riding, digging etc, trail ride out never a issue. Sometimes if it's like -20 on the trail I need to turn the handlebar warmers on low, just because I have nothing to block the wind on my hands. However my hands get cold very easy. But my hands have NEVER got wet or cold while riding, and most days I never use the handlebar warmers. Plus they are only like $50.

Metalfusion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the input. Im leaning more towards the mechanics style gloves. Found these ones today.

One is a leather and the other is neoprene.

Mechanix also has a cold weather glove but it doesnt look as waterproof.

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been wearing a set of Dakine's going on third season with them been great bought them at Totem in Edmonton 29.99

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any of you ever seen Boondockers 4? In one scene you can see the Krazy Canadian wearing a set of UFA specials...lol, grey leather and cloth backing, with the fake wool lining...to funny, can't wait for him to put a picture up here of those!:d....Classic!

Top Bottom