Glenogle

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So, didnt take the sled out. Decided to take the jeep out and do some winter wheelin. turns out there was way more snow than expected. Anywheres from 6" to 1 ft in the back. We had to turn around due to last year avy debris in the trail. If riding you will drive in roughly 5km and ride from there. WIll try and get some pictures up. Will see if i can ge tsome pictures up.

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was in there in the summer looking for ways into the alpine. no luck. There wasn't any active logging then but they were deffinately keeping the road open and had repaired winters destruction. we drove past the 14km bridge and thats where the unmaintained trails begin. the google earth images I was looking at were from 2004 when they were logging all the way in so I wanted to explore options.
have you sledded in there and redburn much?

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there was some active logging you could say up glenogle, or recent anyways. Have i sledded up here, no, but had a guy who has many times show me on the map how to get in as well the cross over from redburn to glenogle. mcbeath is where you want to be. It is on the list this year to crank up into, probably late feb/early march when snow is at its highest. Buddy told me it is somewhat small area, lots of little pocket areas to hit up. But then again i am riding alot more machine than he is so... you know ;)

reburn i have been up along time ago, wasnt very much snow to do much as i recall.

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
little jeep floats on the snow

320.jpg
680.jpg

Top Bottom