Glad to find this site!!

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been on the Snowest site for a few years, but it seems there are a lot more Canadians on this site. I ride an 08 D8 163" with some upgrades, and ride mostly in the Valemount, Mcbride and Blue River areas. Some buddies from work and I are heading to Valemount on Dec.6 and I found some good updates on the conditions here. Also have a couple of quads but I live to ride the steep and deep, like the title says I'm glad to have found this place.
Trench

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been on the Snowest site for a few years, but it seems there are a lot more Canadians on this site. I ride an 08 D8 163" with some upgrades, and ride mostly in the Valemount, Mcbride and Blue River areas. Some buddies from work and I are heading to Valemount on Dec.6 and I found some good updates on the conditions here. Also have a couple of quads but I live to ride the steep and deep, like the title says I'm glad to have found this place.
Trench

Welcome...next time you are down in Blue River stop in and say hi at the Glacier Mt Lodge.......:d:d

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replys, yah this site looks great so far, lots of folks from Alberta and BC, and good info on the local riding areas!!
Trench

Top Bottom