Glacier House???

Allseasons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So me and a buddy wanted to give Revie a try, found a pretty cool looking and sounding place, Glacier House Resort. Read some reviews online, some good some bad, whatever. Did a search on here and doesn't sound to promising.

was this a wrong choice? Have there been any success stories?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Complete new ownership, hearing much better things about them now than before

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Correct Tyler/
Since the new owner took over things have only gone uphill.
Customers are appreciated and thank for there business.

You folks should enjoy your stay, the reviews are old from when the old owner was there.

white rad

Reaction score
Excellent experience there last year with the new owners. Just budget accordingly for the good food and drinks

higdon3

Reaction score
Have been staying there the last few years and have nothing but good things to say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bjd68

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We rented a large cabin for this january will be our first time going there, good to hear people were happy with there stay there! Looking forward to going!

giddyup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dan is a great guy, very snowmobile freindly he has turned the place around very personable guy
its a good choice
enjoy

Jake jenkins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've stayed there prob 20 times now and always been treated #1. No matter where you stay now adays there will always be someone complaining about something.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never stayed thee but rod from there on brp vip ride once. Looked to me to be the best in the area. Ride from the door to two areas. They should be booked out for the season unless they are bad or really over charging.

BillyYork

Reaction score
+1 You wont be disappointed. Use to stay there all the time before I moved to BC. As said before, new Owner so dont pay too much attention to the old reviews. Premium died gas is available there and ride right from your door (access to both Boulder and frisby). The main lodge has a large drying room, nice to wake up to completely dry gear in the morning!! No matter how soaked it was. The hot tub pool and bar/ restaurant is a good plus as well. Stay away from the breakfast though, over priced and it isn't very good, that's just my opinion and my only complaint.

Cheers,

BillyYork

Reaction score
Oh. Also, never had a problem booking. Just give it a couple weeks to make sure you get what you want.

Phat Cat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good to hear things have improved. Poor customer relations after the fhe first time i stayed there kept me away. But with new management i Will give it a try again. Definatly a nice place and ride right from your door to boulder and frisby like BillyYork says.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Access to boulder doesn't start until later in December, we learned that last year. There is a creek crossing that needs to freeze up we were told.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Access to boulder doesn't start until later in December, we learned that last year. There is a creek crossing that needs to freeze up we were told.

Also loses Boulder access in the spring when the powerline melts out. Good most of the winter though.

JDmotorhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So me and a buddy wanted to give Revie a try, found a pretty cool looking and sounding place, Glacier House Resort. Read some reviews online, some good some bad, whatever. Did a search on here and doesn't sound to promising.

was this a wrong choice? Have there been any success stories?

Stayed there last year on Nov 15th weekend, great place, heading there again tomorrow and just booked Glacier House again. Decent cabins, no one bothers you, and if enough pow you can ride right from the cabins.

MADMAN

Reaction score
Stayed there with the old owners (SUCKED) and with the new owners (GREAT) LOVE the location and the cabins, food etc etc etc. Will defo stay there again!

watson21

Reaction score
Good to hear positives about new owners. Rumour has it old owners are running a B&B in Afghanistan for the taliban.

Top Bottom