Give us your best shot

Harp

Reaction score
We have been challenged by SPECTRO!!!:nono:

We need to show Spectro what riding in the West is all about!!:cool:

SPECTRO is interested in seeing what you ride, where you’re riding, how you’re racing. (It won’t hurt if you get a Spectro logo or some of our product into the shot, by the way.) Spectro will run a continual, changing gallery of submitted visitor photos. And we’ll make it worth while, too. Because if your photo is judged the Best Shot of the Month, we’ll send you a free case of product — your choice.

To submit your photo’s
Go to Spectro Oils of America
Click on the snowmobile section and then Give us your best shot link. Follow the prompts.

Attachments

• Dan D.jpg
    Dan D.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yupp, I'm creative.

Attachments

• 13942_206998926815_650301815_3628173_3441561_n 2.JPG
    13942_206998926815_650301815_3628173_3441561_n 2.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 51

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well have to say this, never heard of it and why should we use it. I tried to find dealer and there is nothing in CANADA so I hope somebody from canada wins a case and we can buy from them. But you can buy in peurto rica I never knew they got snow, plus all of there show dates and locations or in the states and most dont get snow. So when you get a show date out in the Alberta area let me know I will be more then happy to stop buy your both and look into your OIL. Thank you.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know HARP that you are local, but I think they should be advertising or push for you that you are a vendor.Thanks

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rimbey Ford stocks it. I bought a jug, drained the old crap out, and will try it out on Sunday. Hey Dave, are you coming down again this weekend?

Harp

Reaction score
Rimbey Ford stocks it. I bought a jug, drained the old crap out, and will try it out on Sunday. Hey Dave, are you coming down again this weekend?

No, I Wish I was as it was a lot of fun. Heading to the D.R. so I have to get ready. :rant:

Harp

Reaction score
I know HARP that you are local, but I think they should be advertising or push for you that you are a vendor.Thanks

Thanks, I agree please send that comment with your picture!!:)
All our dealers are listed in the vendor section under 49 North. We are still looking for more.

Harp

Reaction score
We have been challenged by SPECTRO!!!:nono:

We need to show Spectro what riding in the West is all about!!:cool:

SPECTRO is interested in seeing what you ride, where you’re riding, how you’re racing. (It won’t hurt if you get a Spectro logo or some of our product into the shot, by the way.) Spectro will run a continual, changing gallery of submitted visitor photos. And we’ll make it worth while, too. Because if your photo is judged the Best Shot of the Month, we’ll send you a free case of product — your choice.

To submit your photo’s
Go to Spectro Oils of America
Click on the snowmobile section and then Give us your best shot link. Follow the prompts.

It was a great weekend for sledding I'm sure there must be some pictures you can share.

oilerfan

Reaction score
I bought some Spectro in McBride last week....Stuff works great, no smoke and great price. I don't know what Mach123 is talking about he should get his head out of the snow!

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought some Spectro in McBride last week....Stuff works great, no smoke and great price. I don't know what Mach123 is talking about he should get his head out of the snow!

All I was saying is that the company does not advertise what dealer out west sells there product and Harp agrees with me. We have already pm'd each other about this. Thank you for your concern. I wish my head was in the snow, because that would mean that I was sledding. How long have you been using spectro....

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when I had my bike and sled shop,I dealt with TCI for 28 years,they had Spectro for the latter 10 I believe, I could never sell it due to its high price.I used it myself because of that.But never seen any decals.
here my 1974 Elan 294 SS ,
and I WILL put a Spectro Decal on it if I win a case of oil too !picking up the new windshield and belt for it tomorrow.Still has the OEM on it.

OK, my son sent me a pic of my new Toy all shined up.

Attachments

• 1974 Elan 294.jpg
    1974 Elan 294.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 35
  • 2003 Polaris Vertical Escape. inside pic.jpg
    2003 Polaris Vertical Escape. inside pic.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BHowes that is true, I am trying to find a group to go to mountians to open bottle. As long as kids don't get in it and add water.LOL

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
like you never did that growing up lol water is the same color:d:d:dr as vodka CLEAR

Top Bottom