girlluvshockey

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been gone for awhile so I haven't posted . I see girlluvshockey is online BUT doesn't post Her regular Hockey Commentary anymore. Is there a problem Howie BEEKER?:d:d

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
I've been gone for awhile so I haven't posted . I see girlluvshockey is online BUT doesn't post Her regular Hockey Commentary anymore. Is there a problem Howie BEEKER?:d:d

:eek::d....It's real close to OFF SEASON.... Again ! :d

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought maybe she was to busy choking on her early comments regarding Bertuzzi and the Flames.

GO CANUCKS!!!!

G

Guest1

With only 5 games left for LOSERTON it is now official... OILDRIPS will not place better than the Calgary Flames ..... AGAIN!!!

girlluvshockey I have pm’d you my mailing address to forward my booze. :d :beer:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glh
could you please give us a year in summary of your predictions.

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its so quiet.......where is all the loserton crap.......oh ya we are 4-0!!:d

I will admit though Big Bert is well, yah, but not a good sign when he is your leading goal scorer, doesnt say much for the rest of the team.

It is quiet isn't it, GLH, where are you???? Come out, come out wherever you are. Guessing you might be busy eating alot of crow! LOL!!

Canucks 4 -- Flames 1. GO CANUCKS!!!!!

girlluvshockey

Reaction score
I didn't realize that I was such an important part of the Sports section to warrant my own thread. I did get your pm, but was busy sledding for a week, planning a wedding, travelling, etc....but I know it is no excuse. I have the address and of course I will honor my bet! :beer:

My thoughts, well pretty obvious that the Oilers didn't stand up to my predictions. ;) There is always next year though:d I got a new jersey for Christmas!

Hopefully pink slips will be handed out, but i guess we will see. I think MacT has coaching ability no doubt, but the players are not playing for him and Gagner's "A game" was a little late. Still a HUGE SOURAY fan though!

Still hate bertuzzi, the guy could have his best season and I would still hate him. Jokinen was a stellar pick up though, very clever for a playoff run. Flames as cup champions, that will be tough. I still think Kipper is letting in too many goals, but he is good and I know he can turn it on.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't realize that I was such an important part of the Sports section to warrant my own thread. I did get your pm, but was busy sledding for a week, planning a wedding, travelling, etc....but I know it is no excuse. I have the address and of course I will honor my bet! :beer:

My thoughts, well pretty obvious that the Oilers didn't stand up to my predictions. ;) There is always next year though:d I got a new jersey for Christmas!

Hopefully pink slips will be handed out, but i guess we will see. I think MacT has coaching ability no doubt, but the players are not playing for him and Gagner's "A game" was a little late. Still a HUGE SOURAY fan though!

Still hate bertuzzi, the guy could have his best season and I would still hate him. Jokinen was a stellar pick up though, very clever for a playoff run. Flames as cup champions, that will be tough. I still think Kipper is letting in too many goals, but he is good and I know he can turn it on.

GOOD on YOU for posting...All in FUN...But I respect you for posting a response
I look forward to your predictions next year. 1 suggestion for you... predict the Oilers dont make the play-offs next year and you will be RIGHT.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
GOOD on YOU for posting...All in FUN...But I respect you for posting a response
I look forward to your predictions next year. 1 suggestion for you... predict the Oilers dont make the play-offs next year and you will be RIGHT.

girlluvshockey.... So maybe we gets some on the team & we may WIN ! :beer:

G

Guest1

I did get your pm, but was busy sledding for a week, planning a wedding, travelling, etc....but I know it is no excuse. I have the address and of course I will honor my bet! :beer:

:d and CONGRATS (if it is your wedding) and if not CONGRATS to whomever :beer:

girlluvshockey

Reaction score
It is my wedding and fitting for me our wedding favors are hockey pucks, I have a oilers garter, and we are setting up our net and goalie to shoot on in order to get us to kiss! It will be good fun. :d:beer:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is my wedding and fitting for me our wedding favors are hockey pucks, I have a oilers garter, and we are setting up our net and goalie to shoot on in order to get us to kiss! It will be good fun. :d:beer:

Oilers/ Wedding.......No scoring on a wedding night......Just shake hands pack your bags and maybe next season.
Rethink that one
Best of luck to both of you.

G

Guest1

It is my wedding and fitting for me our wedding favors are hockey pucks, I have a OILDRIPS garter, and we are setting up our net and goalie to shoot on in order to get us to kiss! It will be good fun. :d:beer:

Fixed it for you ;) :beer:

redrum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
May I suggest you change it to a Flames wedding instead...? atleast your guaranteed to make it to the first round then...... :d

girlluvshockey

Reaction score
LOL! Only the garter is Oilers themed! The pucks wont be....we have a mixed crowd containing a variety of fan allegiances.

Yes, lots are oilers fans, but our MC is a canucks fan (oh boy....probably opened up another place for all you to comment on).

:d

G

Guest1

Yes, lots are oilers fans, but our MC is a canucks fan (oh boy....probably opened up another place for all you to comment on).:d

Not really...when the FLAMES get bounced ( I can't see this team going past the 2nd round :( ) I will be cheering for the NUCKS as I want to see GUZZLY enjoy his parade down DAVIE ST ;)

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not really...when the FLAMES get bounced ( I can't see this team going past the 2nd round :( ) I will be cheering for the NUCKS as I want to see GUZZLY enjoy his parade down DAVIE ST ;)

JINZER :d:d:d:d JINZER

Top Bottom