Getting on the "pot" wagon!

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Getting on the "pot" wagon!

tks and I agree. as much as I would like to retire and live off the system my morals won't let me go there and you are right there to a certain degree as I also know guys who use it daily for rec use but are very successful in life and do contribute to society. We have to remember not all pot smokers are bums. I know alcoholics that can fit that profile as well. Take all kinds to make the world go around I guess.

I think not many on here are against pot in a medical sense . If needed and it works for you , that's wonderful.

Realistically, most people are concerned with the amount of people who smoke pot , don't work , because they grow it or sell it , or have no
Motivation to contribute anything worthwhile into society ...
Every one of us knows at least one or more people that fits into this description, more or less ....

While I am certain not every pot smoker fits into this group , we all know quite a few who do ... And that number and attitude of " l can do what I want" while true , is not something to promote or look up to....as a whole in society.

While I respect freedom of choice , at what point is it okay to expect some one else to pay your way .. All the time ?
If enough people go down this road of contributing nothing , while expecting everything ... Our society will soon be in trouble .
Jmo though....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I think not many on here are against pot in a medical sense . If needed and it works for you , that's wonderful.

Realistically, most people are concerned with the amount of people who smoke pot , don't work , because they grow it or sell it , or have no
Motivation to contribute anything worthwhile into society ...
Every one of us knows at least one or more people that fits into this description, more or less ....

While I am certain not every pot smoker fits into this group , we all know quite a few who do ... And that number and attitude of " l can do what I want" while true , is not something to promote or look up to....as a whole in society.

While I respect freedom of choice , at what point is it okay to expect some one else to pay your way .. All the time ?
If enough people go down this road of contributing nothing , while expecting everything ... Our society will soon be in trouble .
Jmo though....

Holy f*ck you are so out of touch. I smoke every day for over 20 years. Run 2 businesses, have 2 technical trades, have a family, ranch, pedal over 2000km a year, ski, sled, fish, hike, ride moto, climb....
I have a friend who is a ceo in Calgary and smokes a ton. All my pot smoking friends here are trades people, a doctor, etc. And are far from lazy or unsuccessful.
I know more dunks who are a waste to society than pot smokers.
Alcohol is far more dangerous to society than most drugs yet it is socially accepted. Why? Because of bs propoganda spread by the usa government since the 60's As a way to discredit war and government protesters.
Go walk downtown and see what the bums do, they drink booze. How many guys don't show up for work or are "sick" consistently. You think it's from smoking weed or drinking booze..... i could go on and on but i am sure it would make no difference.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Holy f*ck you are so out of touch. I smoke every day for over 20 years. Run 2 businesses, have 2 technical trades, have a family, ranch, pedal over 2000km a year, ski, sled, fish, hike, ride moto, climb....
I have a friend who is a ceo in Calgary and smokes a ton. All my pot smoking friends here are trades people, a doctor, etc. And are far from lazy or unsuccessful.
I know more dunks who are a waste to society than pot smokers.
Alcohol is far more dangerous to society than most drugs yet it is socially accepted. Why? Because of bs propoganda spread by the usa government since the 60's As a way to discredit war and government protesters.
Go walk downtown and see what the bums do, they drink booze. How many guys don't show up for work or are "sick" consistently. You think it's from smoking weed or drinking booze..... i could go on and on but i am sure it would make no difference.

That's great , I'm thrilled for you ..
I am not / nor did I compare this to booze .... So I don't know what that has to do with my comment ...lol
I do know booze is legal though ,and lots of people function like you do and drink too much as well . So the only difference is the pot buyers and sellers continue to contribute ZERO tax $$$.

That might or might not change .... Who knows ?
Anyways any thing in excess is not good for you ... Food / booze / pot ... Or whatever
Once / if the industry starts paying TAXS ... I think more people would respect it . As it is now , they make huge $$$ and pay no tax or other contributions as other buisness's
Do .
Anyways ... Smoke your lungs out .
Good for you, I don't really care ...
Cheers !

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think you can spot a "burn out" just the same as you can spot a drunk. I'm not sure what the big deal is about pot. I am not a smoker, either is my wife and very few of my friends are. I honestly don't feel its any different the drinking, actually drinking is probably far worse. Everyone knows someone who has died in a alcohol related issues but how many know someone that has died because of pot. Making it legal isn't going to change my thought of getting high, actually pot is easier and cheaper to get any time of day. If you smoke that's your choice. As far as thins go its pretty harmless.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

tks a million for this info!!! much appreciate it.

I talked to one of the patients we see. His perception is a small bottle. $90.00.
Lasts about 1 1/2 months. He takes it with a eye dropper under his tongue and holds for about 90 seconds then swallows. He said once a day is all he uses.

Hope this information helps.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
keep in mind that not all doctors are on board with cannabis benefits. It depends if a pharmaceutical company is lining their pockets. Kind of like chiropractic care, some docs think its all BS. My doctor is sold on it but her colleague is not. My doctor has seen great results from patients who suffer from seizures and of course myself.

And if you read about the last link about the Trudeau's here is proof what she said is true

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2811144/

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I have heard of the drops. Once in a while I wake up in the middle of the night and wow my head is loopy. Do you know if it impairs him like that or other side affects? Does it help him sleep? I get what I call "zingers" and basically they are sharp pains in the trigeminal nervous system on the ride side of the face. So far the only thing that helps me sleep over these zingers is the pot cookie. I was in China last week and of course could not take them with me so I had to depend on sleeping pills which did not work at all. I will have to check if the drops are allowed across international borders as well. If it does and works I will be one happy camper! Again tks for your help!!!

I talked to one of the patients we see. His perception is a small bottle. $90.00.
Lasts about 1 1/2 months. He takes it with a eye dropper under his tongue and holds for about 90 seconds then swallows. He said once a day is all he uses.

Hope this information helps.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I have heard of the drops. Once in a while I wake up in the middle of the night and wow my head is loopy. Do you know if it impairs him like that or other side affects? Does it help him sleep? I get what I call "zingers" and basically they are sharp pains in the trigeminal nervous system on the ride side of the face. So far the only thing that helps me sleep over these zingers is the pot cookie. I was in China last week and of course could not take them with me so I had to depend on sleeping pills which did not work at all. I will have to check if the drops are allowed across international borders as well. If it does and works I will be one happy camper! Again tks for your help!!!

From what he has said his is low THC. Also look at Leaf Science cannibus oils. It explains a lot. Seems to be 4 different oils that have specific uses. Natural Health Services has a lot of information on line also.

I am going by what he has been saying. It has helped him a lot.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Some batches of oil work for cancer.. some do not, of coarse you have not control over what plants you buy or maybe now you do. I have seen it cure skin cancer

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like a big project for Leduc area

2c6c6664497f9af54a72928fef47cc5a.png

4e767f2b2ee5fd683afa1e9acf98b3fa.png

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

That's great , I'm thrilled for you ..
I am not / nor did I compare this to booze .... So I don't know what that has to do with my comment ...lol
I do know booze is legal though ,and lots of people function like you do and drink too much as well . So the only difference is the pot buyers and sellers continue to contribute ZERO tax $$$.

That might or might not change .... Who knows ?
Anyways any thing in excess is not good for you ... Food / booze / pot ... Or whatever
Once / if the industry starts paying TAXS ... I think more people would respect it . As it is now , they make huge $$$ and pay no tax or other contributions as other buisness's
Do .
Anyways ... Smoke your lungs out .
Good for you, I don't really care ...
Cheers !

Your comment that pot smokers don't work and implying they are a drain to society is the issue. I compared it to booze to it put into something you can relate to.
It is a personal choice to smoke pot and it should be on the same playing field as booze legally.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I said some / not all . BIG difference ! Obviously you feel that way , but the majority do not .
Otherwise it would of been legalized long ago ?
My point is I still think the health consequences are unknown ( IMO) & not to mention it is still a illegal tax evading system that only takes from the system right now & and yet contributes 0 dollars !!
Retroactively , the " buisness " has cost the average tax payer billions of $$$ in lost revenue ....
That part I am not to amused with ....
Not to mention the cost going forward of health issues directly related to pot smoking .
And while i accept the fact booze / etc etc are similar factors against our tax $$$
At least they pay into our system in many many ways . In terms of tax revenue / employment /charity... Pension funds etc etc
So in my mind , there is currently quite a discernible difference between the two....

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One of the dumbest posts thus far

As we see fentanyl is on the rise, goverment is cutting in on the pot biz so grower guys cooks up something better to make $$$.
way I see it soon we won't have buyers according to the overdoses out there.
drug problem solved,get ride of the user get ride of the dealers.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hes so good at it that he probably has every rcmp detachment across the country beating down his door to teach them his skills, he's so busy he barely has time to think before he posts this rediculous $hit lmao........... Must be the reason he sounds so intelligent

Please tell us how you can spot a pot smoker as noted above.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope I'm good, not bed time yet lol........ I've been watching and reading this thread for a bit and it was to hard to continue without saying something. People sound so "intelligent" when they spout off and have absolutely no knowledge of the topic. Maybe X-it should get on the wagon, it can't hurt seeing as he is barely a step above being brain dead already, his only knowledge on the subject is the first page that pops up after googling cons of legalization of marijuana

Sounds like you need a few puffs ....

Top Bottom