Getting on the "pot" wagon!

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well you will be safe in the bush at least ..one animal uses that scent to protect himself. Kill enough brain cells and you will be operating on animal instinct.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it your passion to recite all the old world propaganda?

You criticize us smokers for being dumb, yet here you are trying to say stuff that has been debunked years ago.

#letsgochamp

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No it is not old propaganda, it is just coming out now. The lung associations are putting together their findings now ...as it has been illegal and slipped through the cracks so to speak. Canada has nothing as of yet but realize they have made a boo-boo and trying to play catch up. Really go back and read what Margret Trudeau had to say....what hell she lived. If i can get one person to take off their rose colored glasses it would be all worth it. Those kids only hope once hooked is stealing, and i found one joint in a pile of broken glass beside my truck. If you look back on any of this evidence it was all from medical journals the oldest is dec. 2009 on bipolar disorders and the rest is within a year or two. None of it was from smokeweed.com

Last edited:

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who the fuk gets hooked on weed?

There are no known addictive compounds within its biological structure. However like most things in this world it can become habit forming.

Anyone that claims they got hooked on weed is being a chump and looking for a scapegoat rather then admit their own faults.

#letsgochamp

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I agree.... I smoked weed daily for a couple years back in my teens/20's and when I decided to give it up - it was easy, there was no physical addiction just a habit, cigarettes on the other hand were another story. When I quit smoking pot I could still be around it with no issues, my wife at the time and buddies kept on smoking on and I'd have a couple beers, no issue....

Who the fuk gets hooked on weed?

There are no known addictive compounds within its biological structure. However like most things in this world it can become habit forming.

Anyone that claims they got hooked on weed is being a chump and looking for a scapegoat rather then admit their own faults.

#letsgochamp

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Getting on the "pot" wagon!

Hey question, my wife sells cannabis medical pills

Doesn't have thc but all the other stuff

Mabe I should send ya some info, she can't keep the stuff in stock, selling like crazy

sent while drinking tea's

That answers a pile of questions

BCAV

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well you will be safe in the bush at least ..one animal uses that scent to protect himself. Kill enough brain cells and you will be operating on animal instinct.

Well there it is folks....the stupidest f**king thing ill read all day

Top Bottom