Getting old must suck

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Worst part is standing in front of my toolbox wondering what I went there for.

Ha ha! Sounds familiar.
I just got up and made a cup of coffe and sat down at the computer with it.
Dumfounded I then got up and went to the coffee pot and stared at it only to realize I had just poured a cup and it was at the table already.....
Age is a wonderful thing,,,,,I think! AAAAAA,,,,, gesh I cant remember what i was typing......LOL!

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
for those younger than me and make fun of "old age" I simply reply that I am just that much closer to retirement and you have how many more year of working???

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was elaning till midnight last nite. So many stucks i can hardly get out of the chair this am from sore muscles. Even 5 years ago i would have been out rippin again already this am. 2014-12-06-09-08-59.jpg

cdnredneck_t3

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
East of the Rockies and west of the rest.
One thing I have noticed is when people age they seem to calm down. At 30 if I backed my truck into my door I probably would of invented a few new words and kicked the door panel straight so the door would have closed, even if my neighbour was watching.

This year swathing rye a badger got out of hand and I had a bit of melt down in the swather. Went something like "that little @#&* could have dug them @#&* holes 2 feet either direction and I would have missed them but nooooo, right under the @#&* tire every time @#&*." But that is life, you grow and change your perspective and move on.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only thing golden about the "Golden Years" is the piss.

I always say. " If I knew I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself."

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
you lie, no you wouldn't have......

I always say. " If I knew I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself."

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I follow Red Green's philosophy. " you can't stay young but you can stay immature". Somehow it's still funny to fart in a store then watch innocent victims walk into the cloud. Cracks me up. Don't know why.
Plus it keeps the woman from wanting me to go shopping with her. Double bonus!!!

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
age has its advantages too ...

I get to run the throtle while everyone else has to pull on a ski ...

well, really these guys could shed a few pounds too ...

KevinA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they say with age comes wisdom.... creeping on 40 and am waiting for the wisdom. lol. but for real ya takes longer to heal, memory fails me at times (could be the whisky ;) ) and my kids know how to use my phone better than I do. but suck???.... no sir.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

Hahahaha.....I hear ya'

Not too worry. Start looking after yourself again and get the worn out chit fixed! Seems to have worked for me but then again I found a great fixer and they are real hard to find these days.

stomper

Reaction score
What's getting old got to do with it? These things happen to people of all ages. Probably more so to the young than the old.

Yup so true........last year on the very same day I whacked my new house garage door with roll bar on tractor moving a freezer. Had enough of that then proceeded to whack shop door with mini excavator while backing out. That was a bad day!

Top Bottom