Getting Back Into It

Colin8ch

Reaction score
Hi, looking forward to meeting some riding buddies!
After a 5-6 year break I’m getting back into the sport I grew up with and love.
I'm based in Calgary and so far this season I have about half a dozen days on the mtns, along with a few days of 1:1 clinics with awesome coaches…I’m still working on getting my snow legs back and I’m eager to get as many days in as possible this year to improve my skills get to know the new sled.

My schedule is very flexible, I’m happy to meet at staging or jump in and share gas, etc to any of the usual spots.

2015 Pro 163, Avy gear, pack and radio(s), AST1 (field session is in Feb), first aid, etc…and I can shovel and roll stuck sleds all day long ;-)

PM me or email: colin@colin8ch.com

Thanks,
Colin

Colin8ch

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcomes and the invites- Looking forward to meeting more riders and getting out often.

I was in Revy on Sunday- great conditions and found some deeeeeep stuff in the trees!
It reminded me how important it is to get out more consistently...it's been about a month since my last ride and I was very rusty :)

Colin8ch

Reaction score
Looking for Riding Partner/ Group to Join - Feb 9th

In Revy and looking to go riding tomorrow. Here's my info/ intro again, hit me up anytime of it's a fit...
Thanks,
Colin​

Hi, looking forward to meeting some riding buddies!
After a 5-6 year break I’m getting back into the sport I grew up with and love.
I'm based in Calgary and so far this season I have about half a dozen days on the mtns, along with a few days of 1:1 clinics with awesome coaches…I’m still working on getting my snow legs back and I’m eager to get as many days in as possible this year to improve my skills get to know the new sled.

My schedule is very flexible, I’m happy to meet at staging or jump in and share gas, etc to any of the usual spots.

2015 Pro 163, Avy gear, pack and radio(s), AST1 (field session is in Feb), first aid, etc…and I can shovel and roll stuck sleds all day long ;-)

PM me or email: colin@colin8ch.com

Reade

Reaction score
Hey Colin, I'll be doing a day trip to Quartz on Monday if you care to join. 403 542 1529

-Dennis

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also try no one rides alone revy and sicamous in Facebook,

Lots of single riders looking for others to ride with

Top Bottom